Sometimes, I really wonder... Why am I joking around all the time? Why is it so hard to get serious. Why am I so playful? Why do I have really short attention span? Why do I fear somethings so much?
Last night, I had a painful nightmare. I dream about my amath paper and that it was really really badly done. At 1am, I was breathing in and out so hard. I know I was awake. But then, it felt like I was among a lot of people. I kept telling myself its only a dream. The next moment, I was back into my sleep and the story continued. Then I tried my very best to stay awake the next day. Which was rather a failure. Nothing was going into my mind and in fact, bloodshot eyes in the morning. Amath haunted me so badly. Even my previous weird nightmares about other things weren't bad until I wake up breathing in and out so badly.
I like to joke around and basically, I laugh at the simplest things. For example, the tap in the chemistry lab that made me vibrate when I'm leaning against the table writing, I was literally vibrating and it generated my need to go to the toilet. Then, the next moment, because of that, I started laughing. Now thinking back, I don't see what so funny about that. But it was just really funny. Then during free period, I was talking Amanda and En Le. Then I don't know what, I was laughing. I even jumped up when I accidentally slammed the door too hard then I start laughing. Now thinking back, why did I even laugh in the first place? Is it that funny? By the way, if I was mean when I joke, I'm sorry kay. D:
I have extreme short attention span. If you realised, I walk around in class. Especially when you ask me to throw rubbish, I will me "YES!" And I'll go and throw rubbish. I walk to and fro like its my home. See. You realise my short attention span.
And I realised, I get annoyed easily. At the simplest things. Especially when I can't stand certain things. I may not appear in front. But inside, deep down, I'll go #!%!#$!%!. And try to control in the surface.. Urgh.
Mrs Seah is quite nice you know. She is the kind soul that is willing to come down after school just to teach amath. Just to make up the lesson, Sam, Vivian and I missed. Gah, I cannot let her down and must do well for the next math and amath test. I got to do something about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment