Happy birthday Amanda! (:
Today was rather fine. Just that weird things happen. First, I attended mass with Caissa. Then after mass, met Sharlene! And we waited outside our classroom. Because CC1 was having their class. And we were disturbing Aron, our facile last year, who is my brother's catechism teacher because he insisted on stacking the chairs up!
Then so we chatted and camp outside our classroom with Louisa, and Mag. Uh, said hi to Ben since he waved? :\ After that, during lesson we played this game about lent. Like how much we know about lent and we had to think about what we are doing for lent.
Speaking frankly, ash Wednesday is this Wednesday and I'm not out with what I'm going to do for lent. That time for reflection, I really didn't know what was I going to do this time round.
Since there is 1 week during lent that I'm not around and instead, I'll be at Chiang Rai doing my mission trip. So that was 'sacrificing' one week of free time? But.. I really wanted to go mission trip ever since Mrs Gurung mentioned it. And not like I'm going to 100% go study during the holidays. I would just waste my time away doing stupid things and wasting time.
Alright, apart from that, I'm going to abstain from CHAWANMUSHI. My favourite of all time :D I think so far, thats all.
So after that, Sharlene, Geraldine, Jonas and I went to J8. On the way, Jonas was laughing at my pathetic results while looking through my amath paper and I was trying to clear some concepts which that uncle wasn't really able to clear either. -__- Then went to photocopy some stuff $9.20 worth of papers. Joined Sharlene and Geraldine for lunch. :D And went to popular to buy Amanda's present.

No comments:
Post a Comment