So what you wanna do~
Its a nice Monday. In fact, a fine one that I felt that it was fine.
I received some of my subjects today.
So in fact, the only A1 I have is Chemistry and the many C5s I have are Physics, Geography, Chinese, English, Mathematics, Social studies... I haven't gotten back my history and a math. Well, I can tell that its either a just fail or a C5. In fact, for a math... I'm speechless about that?
Okay, I'm only a sec 3. I still have about 1 year plus plus till my o levels and lousier results.
You know, sometimes, I do dislike some people. I mean as in not hate or something. I hate it when people just like to rub it in. Take it for example "Hey, I thought your physics not bad? And the paper was quite easy what, why never do well? So how much you got" I replied "Uhm, I have 29.5/50 (real marks) for my physics paper. Is there a problem?" And then that person just say "HAHAHAHA. I got 37/50. Beat that!" Omg, I think this kind of person shouldn't exist at all. D: I bet these kind of people knew my results but wanted me to say it out with my own fat mouth. And trying to rub it in into my butt. Another one "Hey! I thought you were quite confident for math? The day before you were doing the other subjects what... And your math all the long not bad?" I replied "Oh, I don't really do well for mathematics since primary school you know..." And that person just go "OMG. Really. So sad. I got 45/55" You know, I really feel like telling her to shut up. But don't you find these kind of people damn annoying? These kind of people seriously don't deserve much friendship and I just don't get why people like to compare results. No offence to the triple science babes. But the reason why I didn't dare to sit with them during recess for these few days and it will go on for a week I guess. Everyone is comparing results and I don't see how am I going to communicate with those people if these goes on like that. Another thing is that, I don't know how to answer those questions... I feel really stressed, really scared, really speechless. Especially when EVERYONE IS COMPARING ANSWERS AFTER A PAPER. I get so scared that I can't even sleep that very night. I know its my OWN problem about being scared. But everything is just rubbing in. ):
So I guess, let me start reviewing on how I should score better like what Ms Chan says. Consistent studying, changing your ways of studying, doing your very best, ITS THE PROCESS!
I think, I'll have to make notes for history, social studies and geography. Whereas I'll have to practice mathematics more often. I should stop procrastinating, start working. But I'll have to do all my logbooks. Accident prevention logbook by Wednesday. Alright, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment