27 March 2011

Firstly, yesterday was rather fine. Just that the march totally gave me a shock. In fact, culture shock. Don't forget to mention MANY AFTER SHOCKS. The mam was so fierce. Okay, I sound like a spoilt brat. But whatever I'm saying, is true. I think our commanders should be as strict as the person in-charge.  Next, I thought since I was sec three, I knew most of the commands. But in fact, some, I don't even know what is it. And also, they way they said was all muffled up or there is this huge pause. Tension and sweat starts tickling down my face and my spine. Another scary thing is that THEY MARCHED SO FAST! Ah, I think my timing is like slower than a turtle. So basically the whole thing was a culture shock. Another thing I was like disappointed with was they sort of wanted to make the shorter ones opt out but since we were there, they just shuffled us in among the tall ones. In the first place, they should have a height limit right? I mean, its really mean to us you know, we are here in honor for our companies. 
So Yifen came to my house at around 3pm and we did homework. After 2 years of wanting to come, her wish was granted. And so, we left the house at like 5.15pm and ate dinner before training to Serangoon. Damn, we should have just taken the bus from my house. At Serangoon, we didn't even know which direction we should go! So we were 'lost'. But the Zhong hua campfire was great. I love their gateway and all. I seriously think we should get song books. The campfire songs we know are very limited. So limited that its so pathetic. Okay, then makes me bring to the next point... Will grey badge '12 have their campfire? Will we be able to plan their own camp? I really really really really hope that we can plan our own camp. I DON'T WANT CAMP CHRISTINE. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF US BEING ABLE TO HOLD A CAMPFIRE. AND PLANNING OUR OWN CAMP, PITCHING OUR OWN COOL TENTS BECAUSE WE HAVE TO CARRY EVERYTHING OVER. NEITHER DO I WANT TO SLEEP IN DORMS.
Catechism today was fine. TRUST IN GOD. So I'll trust in God that we will be able to hold our camp on the school group. I don't even mind if we don't take 'o'levels at the new school compound. Its just aircon. The green badge can do it, why are we so pampered to have aircon rooms, good science labs, good track and sitting toilet. I know its very selfish. But... yeah. I'm sure God will know whats best for my badge. But one thing I'm sure is that we are too pampered. Like what Mrs Gurung said. How are we going to survive in the future this way? So what if our results are like woah. coolness. ? So pampered that we can't even sit on toilet bowls when we pee? After hearing what Mrs Gurung say, Whitely Secondary school used that compound before us in a worser condition... -___- and they had no complains. While ours was slightly renovated and we still complain. We, suck. 

No comments: