right track baby I was born this way.
Almost everything annoyed the hell out of me today. Maybe because I'm PMSing. Nah... Its like over already for this month..
Well, I don't know whether was it my problem, but I was really very annoyed at assembly today.
Then another thing is, I really hate it when people make so much noise in class when I'm just trying my best to listen and urgh. Although its not as noisy as my previous few classes, but still, I really hate it. I know I can't keep quiet for a few seconds but at least, I don't shout across the class like its the coffee shop that every uncle and aunty do so.
Okay, much annoyed me for the rest of the day. Really annoying. Including the cereal I ate. It was gross. I was hoping for special K yogurt in my drawer for my cereal today. But it was strawberry special K and it was sour and feels disgusting. So I decided to take the nut cereal on the table but it was quite weird. Seems that its not for milk but its for hot water. But never mind, its fine. Makes me feel healthy since its all nuts and there was the flex seed so I can shit tonight or tomorrow and get all my dirty particles in my body cleansed out.
Alright, so yesterday, I was making notes for history and it took my like years to make notes. I'm moving on to SS today before going back to geography. Geography is going to be hell time because its the whole rivers chapters and there is the hydrograph and all the crap that I studied. Well, I predict Geography CA2 will be a killer one. Topics I predicted that to be tested, Impacts on Vulcanicity, Earthquake and Rivers. I only got earthquake notes done up and I feel so sadistic studying sadistic things. The Japan Earthquake. ):
Talking about the Japan Earthquake, its quite sad.. Well, we shouldn't blame anyone about the Japan earthquake because its neither the nuclear plant companies fault not is it mother nature's fault or the government's fault. Its also not the geologists fault for not predicting the tsunami. Its not like they are some Earth Reader.. If they are, they would know what to do to stop the earthquake, to stop the tsunami. Yeah and also nuclear plant companies shouldn't be blamed at all. Because it wasn't the earthquake that affected it, it was the tsunami and when everything is going well, people say nothing but when there was the tsunami, yeah, all complain la. Nothing to do want to blame is it. In the first place have nuclear plants for what. Technology is so advance, I'm sure our beloved scientists and chemists can come out with something better. AND NOT BURN FOSSIL FUELS (dead body - to Sharlene Lee who claims that can burn dead body to get electricity)
Okay, I shall start working on my SS notes.
Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment