Today will be the last day, I will be at home, slacking in front of the computer and talking crap.
I, Nicole Ang, hereby declare my holidays as officially over.
Isn't that saddening. Yes indeed. Many things had happened over this holidays.
First highlight, gateway, followed by pre-camp, guides camp, which comes in a package with farewell and promotion. This happened so quickly that I didn't know what I was actually doing during the holidays. I am really shocked when it came to my mind, THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER. Especially for me. That church camp is tomorrow and its going to continue changing my life as how it had changed mine since last year. This holiday is filled with happiness, joy and also includes a bit of sadness. Or actually 1/4 of my holidays is filled with sadness. Time really passes even when I'm sad. Time also pases when I'm enjoying myself. This holidays, about 2hours of studying, 12hours on the computer when not going out and sleeping pass midnight. Going out with Sharlene, we embraced Orchard road, quadruplets outing and study dates. I did really crazy stuff like leaving school at 6.50pm after gateway? Plus I'm not from gateway. Camp was crazy. It gets more and more interesting all the time. Then it ended really sadly. When greens left. And I got promoted which is surprising. And then 140610 was the last time I wore my guide uniform proudly with my sexy sunflower emblem and company tape. And I stained it with you know... Hence not being able to wear my guide uniform with that company tape and emblem for a longer period of time. And then I didn't treasure it properly by not staining it because I took it for granted that I would be in this sexy emblem forever. Not saying Mynah's one is not sexy. Its outstanding with nice white background. I don't mean to turn this post emo because I'm here to rejoice and be glad that the holidays are over. The most useless thing I did during the holidays was on the computer, stoning at convos and talking over mass convos and sms-ing like shit. Greyguides one and only tradition-we started with mass convos last year and influence others. Next thing to say, people made my holiday up and without you people, there won't be my holiday. I want to blog in Chinese. I want to make my own history by blogging in Chinese. 我非常感谢你们让我的假期开心. 虽然我华文很兰, 可是忍以下可以吗? 没有了你们这些人, 我不会有着个假期. 谢谢.
SHARLENE LEE:
Hey sexy, without you, half of my year would be quite nothing to me. Because no one except you will do weird stuff with me like STALKING. Looks like we became good at that right? Going home together with you is extremely fun because we sit 58 and try to keep on look out. Bitching is fun with you too. Love you loads <3 All the best in your tests in term 3 and 4.
CARNATION KNG:
Hey flower. Remember our for-no-reason silent quarrels. First jump and then point finger and then... blah blah. Thanks for talking to me when I'm sad. Really thank you for everything. For the past half a year, you had played with me endlessly plus plucking your white hair. BONGS! Love you loads <3 all the best in term 3 and 4.
LOH WEN XIN:
Hey daddy, don't be sad any more. Gateway is really fun with you. Better than mugging! I must say this because this is true. I really enjoy being with you and hearing sick jokes. Sounds wrong but awesome friend. ILY! All the best in term 3 and 4 <3
XENIA LOW:
Hey sexy. You are just an awesome friend. I really don't know how to say. But thank you for everything for being with me when sad. ILY! All the best in term 3 and 4 <3
VIVIAN POK:
Hey POGGY. My handsome lao gong. Vomits. ): Thank you for so many things. Pok+Bog=Pog. If we ever adopt a kid, call him/her pog. Ok. Enough of this. Thank you for everything. ILY! All the best in term 3 and 4. <3
MELINA CHEW:
Hey romeo and Juliet patrol member, sunflowerer. I love you loads. We went crazy during camp. Target who next? :P I will still go to sunflower patrol meetings kay. I promise already. And I won't let you down. Stay close together kay. Look out for next post. I still have a lot of things to say. All the best in term 3 and 4 <3
JILLIAN COW:
Hi cow! Awesome sunflowerer! I love you loads kay. Going crazy during sunflower, sabo-ing you. And you did it as ACL. Stay close together kaykay?Look out for next post! Loads to say. All the best in term 3 and 4 <3
LIZZIE:
Hey quadruplet and Mynah Maniac. Thanks for being there with m all the time no matter what happens. You are simply awesome and nice. Because you are my quadruplet. You laugh like crazy and I start laughing like crazy. Our theory of: YOU WERE DELAYED BY 2 DAYS DURING BIRTH. I Love you loads kay <3 All the best in term 3 and 4.
BELLE:
Hey quadruplet/ 1 of the 3crazy ppl group. You are awesome. You make my day happy. I love you! All the best in term 3 and 4. <3
RAHRAH:
Hey Quadruplet. I love your weird unglams. You make my day happy. I love you! All the best in term 3 and 4 <3
HUIJAN:
Hey HuiJan, I have been talking to your continuously since March holidays. LOL! KitKats. I owe you foolscap and kitkat. DEAL! HAHAH. Your unglam. And lots of funny stuff. I love you kay. And don't emo. All the best in term 3 and 4<3
MADELINE:
Hi Maddie. Thanks for spending many days trying to cheer me up. Manito triangle <3 All the best in term 3 and 4. I love you <3
CLARISSE:
Hey Clarisse. Sunflowerer! You made my day sometimes. Poking me. You will get it from me. If you read this, you will get this. :P I Love you! All the best in term 3 and 4<3
VALERIE:
Hi Mortal. Continue long letters kay! You are fun and awesome. I love you! All the best in term 3 and 4<3
I officially say end of my holidays. Any way, thinking of which, I need to remove my emblem in less then a week. Its going to be tragic and sad. Like I think when I go buy emblem, I want cry already. Then went take off emblem, I cry even more. And went sew on emblem, I cry like shit. I will definitely miss working with Melina and Jillian. They are awesome. Remember flora and fauna. I always want to do the aesthetics. While Melina do research and Jillian do collating. And I print. I really want this to happen all over again. But since I'm in Mynah, I decided. Keep my sunflowers till when I not sad any more. Try and will bring over sunny spirit to Mynah. 2 identities now. Thats what Maddie said.
Next term: I won't use the computer unless necessary. I will update my blog when I free. If can, throw my phone aside. Study more and don't play around in school. NICA FTW! :D I can do it! Sunny spirit! <3 Term 3 is going to be hectic. But I won't end my holidays like that for now. I still got church camp to blog about! The last major activity though I declare end of holidays already. ): Don't want emo already.
Lastly, if can, I fix my blog. But, works better in chrome and FF. (:
Okaye.
I write here solemnly. I officially declare, end of holidays. NICA, you can do it. FTW!
No comments:
Post a Comment