Raphaella says (8:40 PM):
*Heyyyyy
©NICOLEang says (8:40 PM):
*hey
Raphaella says (8:41 PM):
*You know ms. Zhong say we do verywell for the bio test!!!
©NICOLEang says (8:41 PM):
*me?
*how much
*omg
*i think i going fail or something
*i anyhow leh
*like i cant remember the function
*and stuff
Raphaella says (8:42 PM):
*I got above 23. We both do very well. Meaning?
©NICOLEang says (8:42 PM):
*how you know i did very well
*i dont think i got above 23
Raphaella says (8:42 PM):
*You did! I went to ask ms. Zhong.
©NICOLEang says (8:42 PM):
*did i get above 23?
Raphaella says (8:43 PM):
*If I do well
*You should do well
*If I get above 23
©NICOLEang says (8:43 PM):
*if [you] do well?
Raphaella says (8:43 PM):
*U should get above 23
©NICOLEang says (8:43 PM):
*ms zhong said so?
*im really scared
*now im scared
*D:
Raphaella says (8:44 PM):
*Yeah. I got above 23
*She buying me Wang Wang
*But a lot of people fail
©NICOLEang says (8:44 PM):
*i might fail
Raphaella says (8:44 PM):
*Including Michelle thong
©NICOLEang says (8:44 PM):
*MICHELLE THONG FAILED
*OMG
Raphaella says (8:44 PM):
*YOU DIDNT!
Raphaella says (8:45 PM):
*Don't tell her
*Let her enjoy holiday
©NICOLEang says (8:45 PM):
*ok
*yeah
*what you ask ms zhong
Raphaella says (8:45 PM):
*Hahahhaha
Raphaella says (8:46 PM):
*Don't need to know. Just know you pass can le.
©NICOLEang says (8:46 PM):
*ok
*good
*i pass
*now i nervous
*cross fingers luh
Raphaella says (8:47 PM):
*You nervous for well
*I send you what ms. Zhong send me later
©NICOLEang says (8:47 PM):
*ok
*good
*she didnt mention anything about me right
Raphaella says (8:50 PM):
*Have
©NICOLEang says (8:50 PM):
*seriously
Ok, I'm damn scared now.
I don't know if good news or bad news or neutral...
I don't know if true luh.
No comments:
Post a Comment