Anyways, today was awesome. I met Sharlene Lee at Bishan MRT. I was supposed to meet her IN BUS 53. And the bus abandon the bus stop because there was a 156 in front. So we met at bread talk instead and then went to eat! Ate chicken rice and both of us were sms-ing. Comparing who sent the most :D to each other. We are lame. Then met HuiJan and Sharlene tried to compare how tall is she with her very very short heels. -.- She is wearing flats with a bit of heels. But still can't beat her! We both= Short and HuiJan= Tall. (: Then we all MRT-ed. HuiJan alighted at Braddell because she got signature table. On the way, we tried to take her unglams. So ended up in Melina's crumpled Chinese paper. ): SAD. We are mean people. Actually, I'm the nice one. So after that, Sharlene and I alighted at Orchard. We got lost! AWESOME! I remembered the wrong underpass so we crossed to the shaw then to don't know where. Finally at Nee ANN City. Its that how I spell? We went into Takashimaya and embraced our younger days by playing with toys. -.- When I was young, I used to go to toy section and play! Then we walked to 313 and FOREVER 21. Went Orchard Central. Go Urban write and we shop. Then trained to Vivo. Because Sharlene wanted to see her ECCO GUY. (some hot guy she stalked the other time with her other friend). But she say he starts work at 4.30pm. So we shop. Scanned for wireless. Got connected to wireless@SG but didn't do anything because no account. We then went to Challenger and look at Laptop. I so want a laptop. And I can't part from my desktop. Then went to cannon! Look at their DSLR. And took pictures using DSLR. Awesome. Yeah. Looked at price and fainted. :O I freaking want! I better get into HCL and Triple science. Means a laptop, IPHONE and DSLR. :P Whee~ I better Jiayou. Then we go subway. Sharlene did the thing. Then 4.30pm went to ECCO. But her 'hot guy' not there. Sadly, went back to Bishan. And We went 77th street. Sharlene go punch holes then 58-ed home. Talked on msn.
Did a bit of compre. Wrote Valerie's letter.
Kay. I said reflection. TOMORROW.
I WILL REFLECT.
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment