Hello. Guides camp was a mixture of...
Feelings: Pissed, Angry, Sad, Happy.
Thoughts: I WANT TO GO HOME NOW. I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME NOW. I'M SCARED OF INSPECTION. CROSS MY FINGERS! PLEASE DON'T CONFISCATE ANYTHING... IM HUNGRY. EEEW.
Words I said most: FREAK IT!
DAY 1:
I woke up at 5.50am and then did some last minute check and off to school! I freaking lugged my whole bag to the den because it was so freaking heavy. I almost fainted and died on the spot. Thats not the case. So we then like around 7.30am, we put our bags into the classrooms. :) The boundary was really freaky, freakingly small. After that, wear scarf and FALL IN. :) Romeo and Juliet Patrol scarf so sexy. When reporting strength, we had to repeat again and again because of JAZLYN ANG CHING CHING. Not real name luh. She day dream and forgot the number. -.- Professional right! Then, we surrender our valuables and got our manito. I got Melina. -.- SURPRISINGLY. I gave myself away the next moment we fall out because I was whispering to WenXin that I got Melina. She didn't hear properly and heard MENNA CHEW. -.- Then she say so loud. After that, got our dome tents. :P And quickly pitch. We were FAST! Did shoe rack then go help merchant of Venice with theirs. And they mallet wrong place so I need to sort of Help them get it out. I didn't want to dig so we shock vigorously. Ended up, it broke. :O So told Hui Rou and she said just mallet the whole. After that had lightning alert, so went in and had elevenses. Ate a bit and then went to play for a while. We then discuss patrol item. We combined with merchant of Venice and Macbeth patrol. Soon, we had lunch. Sat beside Christabelle. :P And she gave me all her meat while I gave her all her Veggies. This year's food is WAY BETTER THAN LAST YEAR'S. We got Western food. Macaroni, Chicken cutlet and broccoli. After that, washed up. Then went into campfire committee. Firstly, refreshments to nothing much. So we all went to help gateway. Tied Guylines lor. Square Lesh and stuff. Then at 2am went to bathe. First, I went to wash hair at sink while The pale is re-filling. And I got 5minutes to bathe but I only use 4minutes. Shakespeare was kind. Help me hold stuff. (: Then went help gateway again and then help people tie hair. Total at the end of the day, 11 heads. Then went to eat and help people tie hair again. Then get ready for campfire. Beatrice, Sam, Sharlene and I stationed ourselves between RI and ACSI. HAHA. It was quite fun! And I stained my guides uniformed. So I had to change into shorts. :P At night, ate supper and wash up and had evaluation. Shermaine, Sandra, Jia Hua, Carol came back. Then lastly went to sleep. Didn't sleep the first night at all. ): Damn sad can! I count Yun Man's snore and stuff. It rained around 4am Plus so I help my patrol close tent doors and took in my shoe since I was the only one awake. :O
DAY 2:
I went to the classrooms in the morning and then they confiscated my bag. -.- Its was in the boundary. I kicked the whole bag into the boundary. Anyway, thats not the point. Washed up since I can take my toiletries and then talked to Sharlene since our stuff got confiscated. Then it started raining heavily so we went to run indoors. (: But I really rather run 3rounds round the track than the freaking 3 rounds round the indoor routes which consists of staircase. And next was PT. We had to do the circuit thing. I run until I want to die. And did 2 sets of 25 jumping jacks. :P Then went to eat breakfast. BREAD. ): Just eat lor. Then was inspection. But my bag got confiscated so I got nothing to inspect other than a towel and water bottle. But Sharlene and I thought of the better side. No inspection for us, nothing to worry. TOOANDFRO, I only used the thing that I needed from my bag. A pad. -.- During inspection, it was in hall since it was raining. Then got scolded. I will somehow forever remember the order of inspection.
Bag, sleeping bag, clean clothes, dirty clothes, towel, toiletries, shoes, misc (meal bag), bottle.
PL: _____ Patrol attention. ________ patrol greet the seniors. I'm ____ from _____ patrol and my patrol is ready from inspection.
After inspection, it was raining. So we didn't go out to buy our food for outdoor cooking. Ended up, we ate Maggie mee, fish-balls, ham and stuff. After that had games. We played games. First, it was the maze. I was blindfolded. I kept screaming because it was so dark and scary. URGHH. Then next was the hand one. Our patrol untangled in 40sec. COOL RIGHT! Next was the dog and bone. WTH. I run damn fast. I got it first but then I can't remember who. I got caught always. And Melina say I run with a lot of sound effect. Then next was the water thing. WTH! OUR PATROL LOST. We had to pour water from each cup that has holes. Last was the thing we had to stand on bench and move accordingly. Got centipede on me. I was scared. Then I scream like crazy. The game was scary. By the way after that, fall in. Then they gave us 12secs to take our confiscated items. So everyone went to grab all bag. GREAT SINGAPORE FREE ITEMS. -.- Then like market. "WHOSE IS THIS?" Blabla. Then was outdoor cooking. Cooked fish fillet, veggies, 2 eggs and ham. Quite nice! We are PRO people. :P Ran like crazy and rushed things out. Bathed. First wash hair at sink which my hair wash smells good. :P Then Bathe in toilet. I freakingly hate the toilet. ): Time limit 5minutes. But this time bathed and come out at 3.5minutes. Then went to canteen for night trail. Was so scary. First one was MPR 3. Then went to 4truth, Then went to gym. Then went to (can't remember). Not so scary luh. Last year one was freaking scary. I kope from amanda her experience and stuff. Later I kope all from her blog. :P So after that was supper. Then sleep. This time, I slept well. I forgot to say. Dome tents were flooded. WTH! Because it rained. So WenXin checked hers and found out. So I went to check mine. WTH! Then I told all other people. Theirs were all flooded. So we took scooper and scooped all the water and took newspapers and cleaned them. I HATE DOME TENTS.
DAY 3:
Woke up at 5?! And Did some last minute label. I wrote over my label over and over. I damn scared it fade away. ): So fall in at 6.30am. Then pack up kitchen shelter stuff and. Did PT. First was punishment. Did 2 X 50 sets of Buddha claps. Then ran 1 round around the track before it rained. So ran the same route as Day 2, just that 2 more rounds. And I ran with Wenxin. Her running speed is way LESS tiring for me. :P LOL! Then get spoon. :P Ate bread again. Then had inspection. Nothing got confiscated. Neither did they checked my guides uniform. It was hell stained. And stinks. But I labeled my stuff and am smart enough to pin on my badges to the guide uniform. Then after inspection, it was RAINING. So discuss patrol Item. I'm Juliet... And Melina is Romeo. Damn sick can. 'Kiss' for so long. -.- Then I got my manito letter! YAY! Madeline (sec 1) gave me the letter directly straight. BUAHAHAHAH. She gave herself away since I guessed it. Then talk talk and I got quadruplets. From twin, to triplet to quadruplet. Christabelle, Sarah, Lizzie and I. And Sarah is RAHRAH and Christabelle is BELLE BELLE and I am NIC. Simple. Elisabeth is Lizzie. Then went to eat. Got chicken rice for lunch. It was raining so we can't have hike. ): And so we had treasure hunt. We are doing with Hamlet patrol. :O So first was music room. Need compare the talents. -.- Then find treasure. Badge related to guides. Aiya. Treasure hunt was fun though I can't remember all the stations. STML. Go see other people's blog kay. Next was dinner. Ate chicken with soup. NICE. And then went to take manito present and went for indoor campfire. Then play the play. Combine with Merchant of Venice and Macbeth. Omg. Damn funny. I fell and sat on Melina's hand. After that, played the Biscuit game that we have to pass by mouth and then the sec 4's modern version of Romeo and Juliet was really funny! Play H20 and the chair game. We then proceeded to the hall for the manito. Funny thing. Madeline got me as her manito, I got Melina as my Manito and Melina got Madeline as her manito. So we can form our circle man! After than ran around. Then went to MPR 1 for guides own. Wrote letters to people we want to thank and stuff. Then went for supper and washed up and slept in the hall. The hall was freaking cold. Forgot. Dome tents were freaking flooded again. This time, Macbeth patrol's one got frog and water was deep. And my tent broke. Stupid magic stick!
DAY 4:
You know what, I heard HuiJan, Wan Yee and Alicia talking. Then I woke up. Quickly went to wash up and pack up my stuff. After that, fall in and then had breakfast then strike camp! WTH! I damn pissed. I can't take out the square leshes I tied. Its like stuck there and we can't take out. After that, went to help Comedy of Errors. Stupid. Lizzie get Madeline to find me... Then I didn't take plastic bag. I went to dig poles. -.- With hands again. Like whats wrong with me and digging poles. We broke a pole but they ask us find remaining one in the ground. So we use Elynne's scissors. Cut beetles and stuff. And we lost the other part. Lizzie and I keep digging. Then they say don't need anymore. -.- EEEW. Then we went to dig their flagpole which they ended up say BREAK IT. So I some how broke it. We like somehow got mud spa. Mud splattered all over us! :O Washed up and then help clean tents and sweep classrooms. After that, went to eat lunch. ): PROMOTION AND FAREWELL IS NEARING. Ate chicken burger. Then went to MPR 1. I had to take over Wen Xin for Bala because she lost her voice. WTH! I took over because of the Chinese that I don't sound like. And not for the Indian accent. Last minute practice. Like 10minutes before. After that was promotion. I cried the first moment when they said I'm PS of Mynah. I never expected anything that I will even get promoted. Neither did I expect that I will transfer patrol. And after that went to patrols and stuff. OMG. SUNFLOWER, I WILL MISS YOU. GREENS, I WILL MISS YOU ALL.
For this, I really felt mixed. Congrats to Jillian, ShiHui and Samantha as ACLS, bring SNGG to greater heights and congrats to AYANA, VIVIAN, BEATRICE, YIFEN, GERALDINE, AMANDA NEO, CARNATION, XENIA LOW, JINGMEI, LYNNETTE, MELINA, XUEYING, GRACE AND I as PS, bring your patrols to glory!
I guess, even if its unexpected, I shall make the best out of Mynah and bring Mynah to glory. I will never forget Sunflower even if we are 1 COY and many PATROLS apart. I shall bring my sunny spirit over to Mynah. WELL. I'm both a sunflowerer and a mynah maniac. Once a sunflowerer, forever a sunflowerer. I can do it!
If I ever miss anything out. Click. Amanda's blog June'10, Vivian pok-june 2010, Xenia Low June10 huijan
No comments:
Post a Comment