12 June 2010

hi!
I woke up with swollen eye which looks gross. After which, did old man homework and pack camp stuff. :D Packed finish and ate lunch then went for old man tuition. ):
Had tingxie. I cheated luh. :P Did Si Han and Bao Zhang. Then went home. Online. Walked to J8. Met Caissa and went to Old Chang Kee and bought some food. :O Met Jolene then meet Julian they all at bus interchange. 410-ed to Eugene and Rebecca house I think then started eating. (: The fire damn hot. And I damn scared. Ben said I not IJ girl, not domestically inclined. -.- So ate. I said I won't eat anymore but still ate! -.- And then I didn't dare to cook so I peel off the burn chicken skin. Eeew. But still ate. Going to grow damn fat. Then talked and sms-ed Sharlene. Did lots of funny stuff, lazy blog. 162-ed home with Caissa and Jolene and now blogging. Going mass with Magdalene tomorrow. :) Camp is in 2 days. I don't want promotion and farewell. D:

No comments: