11 June 2010

Hello!
Woke up at 8.15am today and washed up. Met Sarah at 7 Eleven at MRT there at 9am and Sharlene was LATE! WOAH. LATE. 15min late because she wonderfully overslept! Took MRT. Then Sharlene and Sarah got into the train except me! WTH! So I took the next train and met them at MACS. Went to school and help backdrop. I tie the thing that hoist the banner. I pull until hand pain. Sarah also pull until hand pain. Beatrice Ng also pull until hand pain. Ayana also pull until hand pain. Sam Goh also pull until hand pain. Xue Ying also pull until hand pain. Later the rest go scrub floor while Xue Ying, Sam, Sarah and I go sew the banner to the thing. HARD. Its damn hard. The holes are so small and puny. Serene and HuiJan wanted to leave. But they came back and help me make the hole bigger. :O So did finish and keep the banner then Sharlene, Madeline, Hui Jan, Sarah and Serene left for Braddell MRT and we forgot about Xenia. ): So waited for her then MRT-ed to Bishan.Oh and blur Sarah didn't catch the camera again! We went to S-11 to eat. And need climb over the railing. I was the last one because I don't dare. LOL!. Ate Ban Mian. Xue Ying came. After that, the sec 1s go popular while we go buy bubble tea. Bought Oreo Ice Blended and then go guardian get plastic bag for the SARAH TAN WHO DIDN'T BRING PLASTIC BAG. Went to Popular and bought twine. Madeline went home. Bus-ed 54 to the park. Walked and then reached the park. Turn out its the stupid 1.5km track with lots of coconut trees. We are at 1 end which is near Sarah's house. And the other end is near my house! Dumb right. So we pick wood all the way to my house. By the way, we were fighting for punk! Sharlene keep saying she go first so she can have punk. -.- But she quite blind leh! We all despo for punk. :O Sharlene, Xue Ying and Xenia left when I told them they are near ITE that side means near J8. So they left to take their MRT and BUS. Left with Sarah, Serene and Huijan and me. Pick wood lor. I help Hui Jan, Sarah and Serene break the wood since I picked 2 plastic bags full.  Walked all the way to the end then went home. Damn tired.

Guides camp is coming. I haven't pack my stuff, haven't label. I hate labeling. I don't want promotion to come. I don't want farewell to come. I don't want anyone transfer patrol. NOOOO. Melina is sick now. ): I really hope she get well soon. Mel, drink more water and sleep early!

No comments: