05 June 2010

Hello. :P
I kind of want to do some sort of refections now.
In the past years, like since p1-sec 1, I have been playing all holidays and finish my homework 3days before school starts. Imaginable? I rushed my homework and when I couldn't finish, went to school early on the start of the term just to copy answers. -.- But this time was different. I finished up my homework which was good. And Then even studied. Studying during the holidays are way different than during the term. At least we study before hand during the holidays so we don't have to rush. And studying during the holidays means RELAXING. I can't imagine myself saying this but I feel relax when I did some mugging work. Like study home economics and doing math? At the same time, facebook, youtube and MSN. Then you take 1day and probably finished 5 pages only. But at least bring me some kind of accomplishment!
Today's old man was disaster. I was the only student left in class. BAO ZHANG and SI HAN. He a bit sok alr. -.-
I forgot to say. Carny was back yesterday. Whee~ Now, waiting for Lizzie and Mel to come back from camp. They different church! :P
Suite life on deck is awesome.
I want a DSLR, a LAPTOP and IPHONE. They all cost a bomb.
I feel very materialistic. I better control.
Shall watch suite life on deck now.
Bye

No comments: