20 June 2010

Hi People. I shall blog about yesterday first! Then In another post, today.
Yesterday did not really made me put my mind off the transfer of patrols and stuff but it was rather fun though. I woke up around 10am. Sleep like some PIG. Oink Oink. So did some homework and ate lunch at 11.30am?! CRAZY RIGHT. Thanks to old man and his stupid tuition at 1pm. It was supposed to be 1.30pm but I pushed it forward because later got CIP. :P So rushed to old man tuition at 1pm. He gave me BaoZhang to do. HOW THE HECK AM I TO FINISH IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. Left at 2pm. he say must go again since I got 2 more Si Han. ): No choice luh. So at 2pm, rushed to J8 and met Xue Ying. Wished her happy birthday. <3 Then waited for Beatrice. MRT-ED to Sengkang and 80-ed to Morning star. We were 30minutes late. Speaking of that, we almost missed the bus stop. -.- Rushed in and then we slacked since they weren't ready. Talked to Beatrice, Vanessa, Abigail, Xue Ying and ShiHui.  Then went to conference room and set up the tables for the station. Then since got time, Beatrice, Xue Ying, ShiHui and I went out and we were talking about stuff before got people come. The kids were cute because they were not able paint their stuff properly. :P After that, we went to clean up and went outside. The event officially started. I <3 PAPA NIGHT. LOL! Then we all go eat. We all greedy pigs, eat 2 servings of food. After that, went to clear up room, gave presents to daddys, and then sat and waited for the event to finish before clearing up again. 9pm alr! Damn late. After that took group photos and cam-whore before going back. 80-ed with Beatrice and Xue Ying to Kovan before MRT back to Bishan while Xue Ying take MRT to woodlands. Poor birthday girl. ): I 53-ed home myself. ): Went home. Talked to Madeline. Talked to rah rah (Sarah Tan) and Lizzie on MSN about QUADRUPLETS OUTING! <3 They say they want to come my house. Like so expected mummy won't allow. ): Then talked to Vivian. I can't remember who else. :\ Then went to sleep. I CANT WAIT FOR QUADRUPLETS OUTING with RahRah, Christabelle and Lizzie. I CANT WAIT FOR Math Monday with Carnation.

No comments: