22 June 2010

Hello. First post, YESTERDAY.
Math Monday was really awesome. Though it turned into a home econs + math + bitching session + camwhore session + playing session, still enjoyed it much! :)
First start off with SHARLENE, SHARLENE THE LEE SHI QI SAID SHE CAN'T FIND HER EZLINK CARD SO I HAD TO TAKE BUS 52 TO CARNY HOUSE FIRST. Some how, I studied home econs on the bus. I'm not nerd kay. I'm pulling in time. So met Carny Kng and went to her house. She ate her breakfast. 11am?! Then she painted smiley on my nails before Sharlene called and said she reached already. So grabbed our wallets and ran down to fetch her before going to the patrol kiosk to get some food. Bought LAYS original and PRINGELS cheese. Went back and then brought laptop down to her father's office and stuff. Since her father allow us use his meeting room. We were like watching videos?! Instead of studying and each time Carny mom comes in, we look into our book. Lame. And we were all munching on the FATTY CRACKERS?! Then after lunch, the real mugging came it. The aircon was SO COLD that we had to wear jackets?! And then did math, memorized home econs. Sharlene must be careful not to spill water because she spilled 2 cups. :O Dangerous woman. Next camwhored a bit. No, its A LOT. And study again. Teach Carny math because she went to WuXi and missed out a bit of lesson. Then continue take pictures. So at least we studied right! After that left at 5, they tried to do Lady Gaga's hair bow on me. Left and then Sharlene and I missed 2 buses. Bought food and rushed off to old man tuition. Early right? 6.30pm. Ate while doing his freaking work. 'O' level paper which I got everything wrong. Tian, if its really my 'O' level, I mati. So after that, went home. Mugged a lot yeah? The nostalgic feeling back. It seemed much like last year when Sharlene and I went to Carnation's house but to play. This year was to study. Lets keep this tradition going. Last week of June, OFF TO CARNATION'S HOUSE.

No comments: