02 June 2010

Hello (:
I'm lame. I managed to convince my mum let me go for hair treatment.
Very good. I hate my hair. Its turning bit freezy.
Did math homework and the awesome Melina teach me how to do probability question.
Now, I know how to do all.
Whee~ Melina is awesome. Great help.
Tomorrow, on to English compre.
Friday, Yue Du Ji Cheng and Compo.
Whee~
HOMEWORK FTW!
YAY! HOMEWORK FTW EVEN MORE!
STUDY FTW EVEN EVEN MORE!
IT CAN BE FUN WHEN IT COMES TO STUDYING IN THE HOLIDAYS!
I can't wait for my yellow wallet. :D
I can't wait for guides camp.
I can't wait for church camp.
Zack and Cody FTW!
Going out with Sharlene tomorrow.
ORCHARD and VIVO FTW!
Reflection tomorrow.
Reflection, I don't know whether to FTW you.
But REFLECTION FTW!
By the way, to make this post more :D
Melina's and my convo. Drawings by Melina, portraying me and what I like to say. We are lame.

No comments: