10 June 2010

Hello!
Today was horrid FUN! :)
I was supposed to wake up at 6am. -.- But ended up waking up at 6.10am. So rushed and daddy fetched me to school. Yi Fen overslept! So daddy and I didn't wait for her and he fetched me to school. Reached early like 6.40am. School was freaking dark. I scared scared. So waited for Melina. Then met Melina and went to the den outside to do the sec 4 farewell stuff. Was quite fail. Sharlene and I throw glitter at each other! So I became NICOLE GLITTER ANG and Sharlene became SHARLENE GLITTER LEE. We got glitter all over us. -.- Head to toe! Sok right? So fall in. We walked. So got scolded. Then had to run 2 rounds and half squats. 50 leh! Damn tiring. After that was NPCC tent lecture. Took notes. Xenia, Carnation and I volunteered to mallet! I love to mallet! Took notes. My patrol sleeping in blue tent. So its easy to pitch. Then we help Merchant of Venice patrol to build their NPCC tent since they got that. :P Muddy and gross. Then keep the tents and then did gadgets. After we tie the first pole, it rained. -.- So keep the stuff. But poles of clothes line got stuck so I go help to get it out! Then got millipedes. Gross. Everyone was screaming. Got the poles out. :P Went for lunch. Before that, HuiJan and I did some trading business. I give her letters. 1 for her, 2 for Valerie and She give me 2 kit kats and 2 Ferrero Rocher. The Rochers are for Melina. Then lunch at MacDonald's with Sharlene, Beatrice, Carnation, Yi Fen, Jillian, Madeline, Xue Ying, Melina and Samantha. HAHAH. Ate fish burger. :O Then rushed back to school, fall in then got kitchen shelter lecture. Had to wear ponchos. Eeew. Green makes me feel a bit disgusted. So after that, went to help gateway. Carny and I were kind souls. We helped and tie knots. Wen Xin is nice, treat us drink. WenXin, Carnation, Geraldine and Vivian left. We tied ladder. -.- Re-tie twice. Ended up, we got campfire site which finished earlier to help. The brought up the bridge, Ms law climb. Was quite failure so they had to think of other ways. Then after that like around 7pm, dismissed. Christabelle, Clarisse and I shared a kit kat! We were hungry and tired. So went back with Christabelle, Sarah, Elynne and Clarisse. SARAH TAN SAID I LOOK LIKE CHRISTABELLE'S YOUNGER SISTER. -.-  Took MRT. I told them that between the floors, B1 and B2 of the lift, there is a camera. So when we took the lift, they saw except Sarah. -.- So went back up then she saw. Outside got people so we went out and took the stairs down. I FEEL LAME. Then walked with Sarah to bus interchange. She take her bus, I take mine, we go back home. :) I'm tired. Today was really fun but tiring. Squat for 1hour?! Now when I stand up, my knees and feet hurt. -.- Tomorrow shall do some math before going for wood picking. Bye!

No comments: