20 June 2010

It suddenly struck me that changing of patrols have so much to do. Especially PATROL+COMPANY. I can't imagine myself, taking down my own company tape and patrol emblem when its time to sew my new patrol emblem and company tape. Talking about that, its really hard to accept the fact that I actually left sunflower. First things off, Its no more the last patrol. When fall in, Sunflower stands in the middle. Imagine myself not standing in the middle when we fall in. Instead at the side. I think I don't even know where Mynah actually stands at. All I know, its many patrols apart. MANY. Mynah-Swallow is a few patrols apart. And then from swallow-sunflower, I think thats 7 patrols apart. Next, I belong to Mynah now. Speaking of which, I'm in COY 1, with Lizzie. But I am not sure if I am able to cope with the sec 1s there. I feel weird. No offence if Mynah people reads this. I know Yun Man, she is quiet. And Kerrie is a bit straight forward? Unlike Clarisse and WanYee in which I can play catching with Clarisse round and round because I wanted to attack her back for poking my fats! And me playing around with WanYee and trying to attack her! HMPFH. ):< Yun Man, if you are ever reading my blog, please tell me you can play around with me. Next story. I grew to play with Melina and Jillian. We work together as one and quarrel together as one too! We can quarrel lame stuff. Like who post on sunflower blog first? And another story. Patrol meetings. I don't know if things are different. I hope their patrol meeting is on Wednesday or something so I can go to sunflower's patrol meetings. Things are going to be different. Now without Tabitha and Nien Ping, I don't know how will things be going. I remember the times when I first step into the patrol, Tabitha first came to talk to me. Before thinking day, sec 1, we were supposed to break up into patrols and train our drills. I remembered Tabitha and Nien Ping discussed to put coins at our arms. Then they poured coins from their wallet. Tabitha and Nien Ping were laughing whether to give 5cent, 10cent, 20cent or 50cent or 1dollar coin. They mixed it up and gave us. It was so funny that when 3 of us keblakang, the coins all drop. Especially the 10cent and the 5cents. Further up after enrollment, promotion and stuff, I remember when Tabitha came to our squad as commander? I almost laughed my head off when she mentioned about fortune tellers to predict what they were about to command. This year, when I was sick during guides, and at the last minute I had to go home and didnt want to, she was like pulling me while I refused to leave. Then she came to threaten me. ): And I miss Shermaine, Carol, Sandra and Joanna and NienPing and Tabitha slapping each others thighs. And Tabitha and Nien Ping untying Shermaine's / Carol's shoe and throw it down the spectator stand. Gosh. ): Treasure hunt, the double whaco (how spell) Tabitha kept hitting my leg each time her name was called! So epic funny! And I need target people really quickly. :P Xin Hui, really thank you for everything you have done for sunflower. Lame stuff right. I need to recall. Once I was late for the thing. Then we were supposed to go out and buy stuff with cow, then you 2 purposely ran and hide. HMPFH. ):< EVIL MINIONS. XinYi ia an Excellent dancer! I'm going to miss her though. She fun! Espcially you know the dance thing. SUNFLOWERERS, JIAYOUS AND ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO! If I can, I will go down for all your patrol meetings okaye! Its weird I don't post this on sunflower blog. Either way, LOVE YOU PEOPLE!


Convo with Shermaine.

Shermaine #16 says (8:14 PM):
*hey nicole =)
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:14 PM):
*hey :D
Shermaine #16 says (8:14 PM):
*how are you? alright? =)
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:14 PM):
*think so
Shermaine #16 says (8:16 PM):
*no worries lah sunflower is like the most bonded patrol (for my badge and above at least?) so come on you won't be deprived of our sunny cool and hip-ness! hahaha
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:18 PM):
*but i think of it
*its many patrols apart
*and 1 company away
*):
Shermaine #16 says (8:19 PM):
*since when do we operate differently as companies???
*it's just a patrol away!
*and come on tell me if you're still a sunflowerer?
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:20 PM):
*heh of course i am a sunflowerer.
*and im going to miss that sexy patrol emblem on me
Shermaine #16 says (8:20 PM):
*that settles it!
*then sew it onto your pencil case or something haha
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:21 PM):
*haha and my company tapes ):
*I was very shocked when they announce my name
*never expected anything
Shermaine #16 says (8:22 PM):
*then now that you're given the opportunity that obviously deprived someone else of it, you btr not betray your seniors' trust and wherever you may be, make the best out of it, can do that?
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:23 PM):
*try to :D
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:24 PM):
*but thinking of that, i feel bad
Shermaine #16 says (8:24 PM):
*I trust you will, I'm sure you're the right choice =)
*why?
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:25 PM):
*because Lizzie told me she wanted to be ps
Shermaine #16 says (8:25 PM):
*elizabeth lim?
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:25 PM):
*yeap
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:26 PM):
*she wanted
Shermaine #16 says (8:28 PM):
*hmm okay let's put it this way I guess many ppl wanted lah but if you happen to not be able to display your capabilities or the right attitude to make you deserving of the place or say there happen to be other ppl who are more deserving of the place then I can only say that you didn't work hard enough for it or that it wasn't visible enough
Shermaine #16 says (8:29 PM):
*there are always other leadership positions to strive for lah I mean like what the guiders said if you will only hav the right attitude as a ps then it says something yup
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:30 PM):
*what about wenxin. i really feel sad for her because she somehow worked so hard but didnt even make it to become ps which everyone thought. and she cried for 2days straight ):
Shermaine #16 says (8:32 PM):
*hmm I guess you know I won't be in the position to say anything and I can't say anything either so it's okay maybe I'll talk to her someday if I get the chance but in any case I believe wenxin will still work hard yea?
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:34 PM):
*i hope. because i talked to her and she was really sad about it.
Shermaine #16 says (8:35 PM):
*she will she won't give up just like that let's believe in that for now okay?
*don't think too much, things will turn out fine
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:36 PM):
*ok. thanks. :D
Shermaine #16 says (8:37 PM):
*jiayou okay I believe in the grey badge you guys are going to step up to live up to it and you are not going to let your seniors down I know it yes =)
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:38 PM):
*we wont let you all down and will jiayou one.
*:D
Shermaine #16 says (8:38 PM):
*yay that's the way to go =)))
              ©NICOLE    ang     says (8:38 PM):
*:)

No comments: