06 February 2011

School is starting soon. I have no mood to do anything. Not even doing that old man's homework. My last lesson with him is on 26/2/11? Which is 6 lessons more. Ugh, time is passing rather slowly now. Speaking of Chinese, I realised, Chinese is compulsory as my R5. Not really good after all because my aim was something else..
L1- English : A2
R1- Geography pure: A1
R2- Physics: A1
R3- Chemistry: A1
R4- Mathematics: A2
R5- Chinese: B3
Total: 9 points. 2 bonus points for CCA I get 7 points... uh, ACJC? CJC? SAJC? and NYJC? 
Science stream. 
Other subjects...
Combined Humanities: B3/B4
Additional Mathematics: B3/B4
Anyway, back to what I was saying. 
So I decided read up on how to improve Chinese and English...
So it says:
  1. Practice Writing a lot. - My basic opinion on this was I think I do. Just that I don't really put in much effort in writing since I don't have Chinese in my computer. My father didn't install Chinese despite my constant nag. And I don't have Chinese in my phone. And the school don't treat normal Chinese students well. We, normal Chinese students, don't deserve better classes like higher Chinese even though the other subjects are of the same grade. =.= 
  2. Find someone from China to help you improve your tones. -Okay, from my own opinion, I have a China Teacher last year and my tone improved a little more so this actually works. 
  3. And my parents and SuLong- READ CHINESE NEWSPAPERS. That goes for english yeah?
I think I shall practice all of the above 3 I think.. I don't really have time to read. Stupid thing.

I think I'll log off for now. I won't really be back for some time. CA1 coming. Gonna pump hard yeah?
Bye world! Jiayous :*

No comments: