26 February 2011

Hey soul sister. :D
My internet is running slow currently. And I think I'm addicted to born this way. LOL. English songs still rule. Kpop will never rule because they can't adjust and change whenever people get sick of them. 
Yupp, yesterday, I received 5 papers back. And out of all 5, I'm only satisfied or very happy with 1. Which is Chemistry... -__- So Friday was thinking day and I think that we didn't exactly do a great job because the bangs and the pledge wasn't really loud. ): And the saddest part is that halfway, I no voice! So it was like... "I promise to do my best to -no voice- country and help -no voice- keep the guide law-" Gosh. D: It happened to the pledge too. GAHHHH. 
After that, we got our squad picture during footdrill. YAY! Finally! And then, was test and lectures and guides ended. I hope there will be gadgets or tentage next week. :D
Today's resilience challenge was fine. I was expecting more of a hike from one end of Singapore to the other but ended up, its just in Singapore Discovery Center and the Army Museum. -__- Tsktsk. 
My cough was quite fine today. But its annoying. I got my voice back fully means it doesn't disappear halfway when I talk but its a lot softer. D: 
Now: I owe accident prevention logbook, crime prevention logbook, water electrical and gas mains logbook. I am going do redo my crime prevention and water electrical gas mains log book and do my accident prevention logbook by like next Sunday. Accident prevention logbook by Wednesday. I still have total defense slides by Sunday. :\
Gotta go rush now! Good night! :D

No comments: