11 February 2011

For the past 2 days, all I did was study, sleep, eat, slack.
Yeap, on Thursday was a nice library session and Sharlene was nerdifying a lot. It freaked Beatrice, Grace and I out. Gosh. Actually, the fun starts on like Friday.
I really really hate Chinese. I truly appreciate sulaoshi now because Mrs Lim is fast and she don't exactly care whether you really understand a not. She explained so quickly that I was like "huh?" after I managed to jot down a few meaning for ciyu. Old man is worse. -__- 
Talk about history, I love history. But I don't look forward to the essay part. It was totally hard? the 3 factors thing. I wonder how did the sec 4s get A1 for that. 
After school, at around 3pm, I went to collect the attendance file. But I looked for all the guiders and I couldn't find them. And sadly, Amanda and Vivian were at remedial leaving me alone. D:
Went with Beatrice to look for hulaoshi and she wasn't in too!
Back to today, thinking day footdrill was fun! :D But it was quite tiring especially the moment we fall out because we were so stiff standing there. HAHA. But I enjoy the pledge part and the promise part. I also got a new sec one too! I got to bring her to the guides house like as soon as possible to get her PT shirt. But then, CA is coming and I don't think she will want either. D:
Okay, during recess, Melina and I were talking about confirmation. Oh well, she is getting confirmed on 12November, 3pm and Grace is getting confirmed on 12November, 5.30pm.
Looks like this is going to get real busy.
2 different churches, St Vincent de Paul and St Francis Xavier. 
I want to see both in dresses. And I'm not sure which church sam is in. She wants another Christian name whoa. 
Back to recess, we were talking about adding a Christian middle name or something. So I was checking out on the saints name and Melina didn't want any!
I think Melina Catherine Chew sounds best. But its quite gay for her.
But speaking about hers, I don't know what I want too!
Zhen shi Shang Nao Jin! D:
But I have 1 year and about 3 months more to think. Whereas they have 9 months.

Alright, enough for today.
I got to start studying.
Bye! 

No comments: