HELLO ALL. :D
The rain finally stopped but the weather is still freezing cold. My hands are feeling shivery and cold.
I don't even have the mood to type anything. All I want to do is to just go and sleep. I'm like a pig yeah?
Its the end of this academic week. Some how, it feels that there are lessons tomorrow and not CNY celebrations.
Yup, today was kind of a fine day. I always looked forward to Tuesdays. Its the most slackest day of the week. Yes, the lessons are quite fine. But I love Fridays the most.
Why am I even talking about Friday now. Chinese New Year eve is tomorrow. Its only Tuesday.
Mrs Gurong scolded us today because the class wasn't really listening and some other people where kind of doing other things.
I kind of agree to Mrs Gurong for once since I have a natural rebellious nature. I have my own point of view to things.
I do agree that its CIVICS MORAL EDUCATION and I do admit ITS BORING. But I do I agree that Mrs Gurong is correct then?Firstly, CME is a time for us to reflect and think and the like one and only 2 periods that we stop and think and a time that we don't have to worry.
PE - NAPFA. AND ALL THE JOG.
See now? CME is a lesson that puts our own moral and maturity to the test.I love doing work during lessons but I don't do them during CME, or any other lessons unless its free period. I don't get why people will wanna make use of CME to do their work or read something else. YES, I sleep in class. But I don't sleep at all times. And Mrs Gurong is an understanding teacher who knows that we are lack of sleep so I do try to stay awake my trying to hold something up and not do something else.
Okay, then after school, helped Changming with some stuff and I get my bubble tea. After that, did work with sharlene in my class. Played like some mad woman and laughed like one too.
Good stress releasing.
Then went home.
Hey, should I go for the Chiang Mai trip?
I feel like going. Since I always wanted to help the poor. Its 5 days and we get 25hours. Its fine but I really want to go for the Chiang Mai trip but I'm afraid I can't due to my schedule.
I don't see why people are doing it for the sake of the CIP hours. Yes, at first I was doing it for the sake of the 100 hours but don't you think those people are less fortunate and all. And everyone is doing it because of the hours. Come on people. Its not like you are so busy that you can't do anything right? We get to go shopping and watch the tv while those people don't right. People out there needs help. @.@
Taylor swift is awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment