08 February 2011

HELLO ALL STALKERS including daddy and mummy. -__-
I unlocked my blog. So its open to all stalkers. 
Apparently, I can track who is viewing via IP address and after that, I'll search it and see who views me by checking the location. Smart am I.
Okay, I know I haven't update in a while. And I'm not supposed to be even updating now.
Yesterday was uh, Monday. I'm a good girl. Believe me a not.
First of all, I went to the library with Grace, Sharlene, Beatrice and WenXin after school to study. And WenXin was just there for KOI only. So I spent a whole lot of shit time to do the amath homework and I still don't get a single damn thing. No. I get it, I just don't know where to start even when I know how to start after studying the answering techniques. Imagine if its amath test and if this go on, I'll get a big fat 0. And Mrs Seah will call me for amath remedial and my no remedial record is damage. Damn it. 
Went home and did my work and I didn't use the computer at all which was quite good.
Next, today was a great day. I think council investiture was great. One of the interesting assembly I can have. Which is good. 
Skip all the way to after school. Went with Mynah patrol to the guide house to get Melanie her Uniform. Bougain, Sunflower and Ixora went too.
And I managed to chat with Melanie for a while. :D 
Okay, then at the guides house it was so crowded. HAHA. So many people. Aunty Betty recognises me! So uh I went to help her at the Cashier. It was tiring because the primary students were like all over the place. LOL. 
After that, went to library to study and saw sam goh. She was studying there. Then went to meet Beatrice, Sharlene and Grace. 
Studied a while and went home. Old man was like fine.

I have orange hair and I was reading up on it. Sherlynn Ang told me that it was damaged hair but apparently, no other website mention about naturally orange hair. Some said its good and pretty, some say is because of dye. But I DIDN'T DYE MY HAIR.
OMG. Maybe I'm mutating. Okay, I'm just crapping. I want black hair. D:
Loads of homework, so I got to go. 
Bye! 

No comments: