HELLO.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
You must be wondering why am I having ^ that picture for this 'auspicious post'.
This post, is not gonna be about Chinese New Year. Its going to be how was my Chinese new year in the past 2 days. And my own opinion on things. But, I'm not anti-Chinese New Year. Hey, I'm a Chinese, of course I celebrate the lunar new year.
So for my New Year's Eve, School was half day. Love it. Mass was great. When it was the blessing of the oranges, everyone raised their oranges as high as possible, and when the father didn't come, everyone was disappointed and put their oranges come and when father came, everyone raised their oranges eagerly. Picture...
HAHAHA. my drawing sucks. D:
Anyway, thats what I meant. After that, went to Nex with Sharlene and Elisabeth but I had to go for reunion lunch. So I kind of left early. D: Sad.. Took 22 and speed walk to my grandma's house. Ate lunch like a pig. After that, went home and did some homework. :D I'm such a good girl. At night, went to my father's side to eat reunion dinner. First to sit almost last to out. I ate like a pig. D: I bet seriously gained alot of weight then. Watched Chi Bi. And left at 10pm. Reached home at 11pm and bathed and washed up.
On New Year, that 12am, I texted everyone happy new year. HAHA. I sent like 60 messages. After that slept and went to church at 9.15am. I saw Geraldine in a dress! :D
My mother and I with my blessed oranges. :D I queued up long for my blessed oranges you know...
After that, went to my mom's side grandma house to bai fang.
Then went to my dad's side. Watched tv and all. After that, went home at around 4pm and changed to shorts and go to my mum's side grandma house to fetch them. :D
Then went to my greatgrandpa's house which is aunty veron's and francis' house for reunion dinner. I got nagged by Jonathan that I was so late. Yeah, I reached at 6pm.
My greatgrandpa!
96years old, radiant with black hair. So cute! Hope he lives for a long time till I'm old.
Watched videos and talked. Little timothy came in and started typing pink balls. WTH. Corrupted. Francis and I were like WTH. Seriously??
After dinner, Watched chi bi part 2. Then half way, I went into the room, Francis, Jonathan and I were reading books and playing games. And I got nagged by Francis to read in the light. LOL. 18 years old and nag nag nag. =.= And Jeremy was like 'from food to volcanic eruption'. He must have gotten some lecture from my grandpa since he is his godpa. We were like LOL who ask you watch Chi Bi there. Okay, after that, went home and rested.
Then... Today, I watched Green Hornet with my family. I suggest that you watch it because its really a good show and JayChou looks really hot there and its really a great show. Trust me. The cinema was crowded. D:
Yeapp, there are actually a few things I want to kind of address today. When I actually read news-feed, I do read statuses like 'should I do my homework when I go baifang'. These kind of related bullshit. Yes, I was kind of pissed when I saw this. Not because I'm jealous that I didn't study or anything. I was wondering, hey, its Chinese New Year. A time to get together and catch up with people you haven't seen for a long time. Bringing the damn bloody sheet of paper won't let people think that you are hardworking. People will think that you are some person that don't treasure family time, and no respect for the elderly and haolian.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I think I ate too much during these 3 days. Things go like this... "okay. 1 more pineapple tart. It won't kill" After eating all the pineapple tart, "SHIT. I ate 6pineapple tarts." Or "1 more scoop of rice" Next moment after eating, "Damn it, this is the 3rd scoop." If you are wondering if thats me, yes, its me. I think I grew a spare tire over 3 days. Yeah, thank the reunion dinner and lunches. And all those snacks. First thing I'm gonna do, #1 lose weight please.
-------------------------------------------------------------
There is one think when I hate visiting the elderly. THEY START BOMBARDING YOU WITH QUESTION. Every time, I try to top it off with a smile like this.
Yeah, I think those pictures explain?
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN. With let the rabbit year be a year of good health, good luck, and good studies.


No comments:
Post a Comment