School is starting again in 1 day time...
And I, Nicole Ang, finished her homework and memorising plate tectonics.
No. Correction. I finished every single homework except Additional Mathematics and old man's homework. Hmmm, And I didn't do my logbook.
Okay, whatever.
Its like Chinese New Year and I'm like going through hell. Actually, for some reason, I only wanted Chinese New Year was because of sleep. I get to sleep. Not even a single thing about the money. The thought of going to school, getting scolded by teachers, getting homework everyday, trying my best to stay awake, WHY NOT DO HOMEWORK AT HOME AND ROT INSTEAD. WE DON'T HAVE TO FACE THE TEACHERS AND TRYING TO STAY AWAKE.
OMG. Pretty shoes. I wanna wear that for prom.
Okay, don't mind me, I'm like viewing tumblr and blogging thats why its been 2 hours since I have started blogging today.
You know what, I think I gained 1kg since Reunion Lunch on Chinese New Year's eve. Its quite. O: BAD. Nono. Its really really bad.
Now, don't be surprised, I'm freaking looking forward to PE and MORNING JOG. I don't care if I feel tired or what so ever. Or like I dread it because its damn tiring as my stamina really sucks.
My mentality now is jog the fats away.
Anyway, I haven't talk about today after crapping a lot above?
Today was the day that I toured a small part of Singapore. It is so hilarious that some how, I'm a Singaporean and I haven't been to certain places of attraction in Singapore right? First of, today was no car day. Everything was on foot and Singapore's awesome MRT. I love MRT. My whole family set off at 2pm and walked to Bishan MRT, unfortunately, the weather was really hot. So my mum and I had to share an umbrella. You know, guys don't care about pigmentation, so my father and my brother didn't really care. And my mum and I were fighting over an umbrella. We then trained to Raffles Place. Damn the whole place was quiet. The usual underground link during office hours was like NO ONE at all. How dead. And like during office hours, it was hell crowded that you can hear all the click clock sound of the high heel shoes. Now, its people dragging feet. (My brother) We then walked for about 1km around Singapore river to Marnia Bay Sands. Gosh, I never been there before. Its the only place where it was crowded. Correction, the ONLY SHOPPING MALL. There was all sorts of performance and all which is good. We then went to view the casino from the viewing auditorium from the second floor. Whoa, its really BIG. Really really BIG. 2 levels and the first level is as big as twice or thrice the normal jogging stadium. Its huge. Plus, it was CROWDED but quiet. Weird. Everyone must have been concentrating well on the gambling table. Yeap, after that, went to floating stage and ate a little before going to Marina Square. My brother got his wallet and we headed back for Bishan. We ate dinner at Mos burger before going to get some food from NTUC fairprice. Walked home under the nice weather and went home. Yes, my day.
About Being short... D: Yeah, for all short people whose confidence was being brought down...
DENG DENG DENG...
HOW TO GROW TALLER.
Yeap, I was kind of reading how to grow taller. And some ways... -__-
- EXERCISE REGULARLY- About this fact, I think that sort of stretches your muscle and you get taller or something? I don't know how this fact link to like you exercise and your muscles get stretched and all, then you grow taller.
- GET ENOUGH REST- Yes, getting enough rest. I strongly suggest that school starts at 8.30pm like my brother's school on one of those days so that we all get enough sleep. I bet, some st nicks girls are short because we don't have enough sleep! Or perhaps, some of us don't even want to sleep early and spend their time watching television. -cough- "Most of your growing takes place while sleeping, because that's when most HGH is released. Not getting enough hours of sleep will stunt your growth." Quoting from some website.
- OH YES, POSTURE- This is pretty obvious yeah? People who slouch seems shorter. Okay, whatever. I have no thoughts about this.
I'm not going to copy and paste the whole chunk here. Uh, bibliography: http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Taller
Yeap, thats all about my post today. Bye!




No comments:
Post a Comment