09 February 2011

Actually, I don't plan on blogging today since CA1 is round the corner and I haven't really do my physics yet. 
Apparently, I got really pissed with Physics. I thought it was quite okay with reflection and refraction. Now, it came to lenses. I started to procrastinate. -_- I wasn't able to draw and construct a proper lens ray diagram and I took like 1.5 hours. I'm STILL NOT DONE WITH IT. Oh gosh. 
So this morning I did amath in 1 hour which was, quite fine. But, if this was exam, I'll might as well just fail it like what Grace said. 
A few people passed amath on first try. Urgh, whatever. 
I'm going to be that few people or so. 
Some how, I'm still procrastinating here. At least this time, I did it with my own brain and with no one else to help. So I'm glad for that.
Next case, chemistry. I was quite fine with it but the fact that I have to memorise the properties of Ironic compounds and covalent compounds. But I'm not suffering like the sec 4s, they are sort of uh, more stress? Their work load should be more hence, I shouldn't be complaining. 
I think I have a language switch. I feel that my Chinese is stronger than English. My heart totally dropped when I have 3/15 for a comprehension. Seriously? 11 people passed and its really a bad case. That English teacher gives a fart 0 for wrong phrasing. No half mark. =.=  
My heart dropped more when I tried doing the summary today. It was really hard and the only thing I don't get is the question. I guess, I really have to buck up a lot. 
Anyway, Library was empty and I had fun with Grace and Beatrice today. :D Awesome. 
Okay, I was reading readers digest January edition today while eating dinner. And I came across this article 'The new rules for a new you'.
Its about health and fitness. And people who dreads this kind, skip it. If not read it.
Its quite interesting. So today I learnt that Exercise doesn't lead to weight lost. Damn it.
Instead Diet and exercise makes us fit and leaner. 
I was amuse when I read saying doesn't mean you are overweight means you are unhealthy and doesn't mean you are acceptable means you are healthy. So dieting doesn't work alone and skipping meals are generally not allowed. Dieting alone will cause diabetes, chronic diseases and all. It is scary. 
So I guess I should exercise and watch my diet yeah? 

No comments: