10 July 2009

--Edited--

Its been a week I have the urge to post.
When I was doing my Chinese Cinderella summary, I had the ultimate urge to post.
I was just in front of the computer and blogger, the meano, is saying HI! to me...
I had not been tagging blogs, and so far I tagged 2 within 3days, because they were required...


私函test was today and I am so going to flunk it...Even I studied the 格式 and memorise some stuff like: 你好吗?多日不见,别来无恙. I was like learning 听写 as I copied it out 10 times! But for the 私函 practise, I had 14/20. I congratulate myself because that's the highest so far...I really hope I could do well for it or at least passed it. I used a lot of 好词好句 in which, I spent a lot of time memorising them. In fact, did I even use them correctly?


Chinese Cinderella test was horrible. I did not expect them to test stuff like: What did grandfather say to Adeline... and blah blah blah...I should have listen to Vivian and ignore the summary.
But Vivian, summary is needed for timeline!

It does not feel that today is a friday. I feel so empty without guides...The normal footdrill on Wednesdays disappeared. Patrol meeting disappeared...Guides session, disappeared. I hope that the school says CCAs RESUME AS PER NORMAL. BECAUSE, MY BROTHER'S SCHOOL SAYS CCA RESUME AS PER NORMAL NEXT WEEK! ~~~I don't know if my brother is crapping though~~~---edited---

Well, I hope that our school says the same thing too! I really hope so...
Bye! (:

No comments: