I am kind of pissed off by facebook as it keeps on sending e-mails to me. Next thing, I am extremely stressed as I had not done my 'Knowing Myself' logbook and 'Stress Managment' logbook. Wen Xin's logbook is REALLY, EXTREMELY, SUPERBLY, ULTRALY AND VERY GOOD!
I did not know what was I doing to my blog and blah blah blah. I spent my time helping my brother to set up his sickening blog and now I am told to shut down. Anyways, I shall wait till my mother shouts, 'SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER NOW!' I shall wait for her to repeat it 5 times. So wonderful.
This term WILL be a good one. Though it started off with the stupid chemistry test that 3 people in the whole class passed. Sad thing, I failed after memorising CRAP! Next was Chinese Cinderella which I was kind of surprised that I passed! 60% D: horrible. Well, the third test was SI HAN. I could actually gotten a 16/20 but thanks to my careless mistakes, writing characters, I got 14/20. It was really horrible. I study so hard then get this 'pung sai' ! Well, the 4th test was Math common test. I did kind of okay. But I think I WILL FAIL. I lost 4 marks alrady. D:
No point studying. :/
As for Miao Xie Wen, I do not even know where to start studying. SIGHS... Tong Yi Ce Yan is on Friday and I started revising but still, kind of blur. 66% for the Xian Shi Kao Cha is horrible. If I did not have careless mistakes I would have gotten 82%. :/ Sobs... D: D: D: D: D:
For those who did not do so well so far, don't qi mei. JiaYou!
I can't wait for CCA to resume next week. Something to look forward to. =D
Flu got better. Now I blow my nose lesser and cough lesser. Hahahahaha. Lucky not that H1N1 if not the people who sit around me will get quarentined. Including Shi Hui and some other people.
Oh! MM Lee, came to Bishan Active. Like now? 4pm-8pm.
And my little tortoise is doing fine. Got it a house to stay and it was so excited crawling up and down the thing. -.-'''
No comments:
Post a Comment