06 July 2009

Firstly, I don't even know what am I doing to my skin.

Secondly, I want CCA.

Thirdly, I think I messed up my skin.



This is crap...

I seriously messed the picture up.

Any way, thats a small matter.

It think the pictures that I messed up turned out to be kind of good. :D

---I suppose?---



This is a horrible day when I mia-ed till 6.30pm.

My mum took leave and I was planning to use the computer from 12pm till 9.30pm.

Reading newspapers are the worse thing in my life.

Don't laugh at me that I have to read them.

Because my knowlage will be better than yours, for your infomation.

Thank God, I am able to post.

I won't be posting tomorrow all the way till Friday.

So forget about asking me to post.

Maybe I should avoid everyone and not online.

What about staying back...

Well, if you ask me to stay back, I will.

If you don't ask me to stay back, I might stay.

I am just going to give my best shot this term and next term.

If I managed to not post for a few days then I will try to aim for not being online.

I will be anti-social if I am online...

Thats only for weekdays... :D

I welcome SMS and Calls...

Do continue to tag.

If I am online during weekdays, I will reply tags and update my skin eg, tests

Like that only.

Don't expect more.



I got to go!

Bye!

No comments: