I better post before mummy comes out of the bathroom.
Looking at the recipts, I noticed, I spent $48 for myself. Bought paints, brush, pens, markers, printer ink. I told my parents that all were for art but only paint and brush is for art. SO I spent so much money.
Still staring at the shop, I want FBTs! Mummy said, 'NO! You spent so much money just on those stuff and you still want your FBTs?' Well, I told her, 'You say can right? You said you will buy for me last night and you are breaking your promise!'
I made her pissed off and she said no till now... But I am sure she will buy for me next week... Then I went on looking at shoes and still the answer was, no. But still, I want FBT!
Mummy nagged at me the whole crappy day. Saying, Guides take up a lot of time, why stay back everyday for lunch, and blah blah blah. Ear In Ear Out. She does not even know that Grandma does not cook! I am pissed... She said, I blog everyday... Thats something I need to do... complain...I can't complain at her ear right? So I complain here. Brother made me super pissed off today. He poked tons of fire at my mother saying, 'Jie have FBTS already! Jie waste time buying things and somemore bought spectacles which cost $170 yesterday waste so much money!' Not just that there are TONS!
I feel like slapping him on the face...
Very busy next week...Sighs...
Ting Xie.
Math common test.
History common test.
Guides flag and flag ettiqute test.
Geography-History integrated assignment.
Stress Management logbook...
Got to rush them!
ByeS! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment