22 July 2009

I decided to post. Whee~Uploaded music player (: The music don't spull so long like others. And it does not really shock people. The first song is You are my all in all. I love that song. SOMETHING IS WRONG. I HATE IT. I WILL PUT IT UP TOMORROW. PISSED. -Edited-

Enough of random crap. I AM PISSED! I had the worst dinner today! I cannot stand another 0.01 Second with my sickening brother. During dinner, he, FARTED. So loud and smelly. He, Burb...Gross. He made the metal spoon scratch against the metal pot. HE KNOWS I DREADED AND HATED THAT SOUND MOST. He also keep making the fake fart sound. 'pooot' with his sickening mouth. And said I farted. Please, I NEED TO EAT!
Next, he got me scolding from father. He himself never go and wash his own plate. Sighs... I HATE HIM.


In the morning, it was raining. Sad thing that I thought there was no footdrill. But good thing, there was. It was at the forum. Tabitha, Dew and Xiu Min are our commanders. Hmmm. I thought it was Xiu Min and Xin Hoon. Maybe Tabitha and Dew are our commanders for Sec2s? I don't know. This is not the main thing. The main thing is that, I FORGOTTEN MY FOOTDRILL COMMANDS! I CANNOT MARCH PROPERLY. Worse then last time. But any ways, still better than St Johns. They a little bit never march properly must go do pumping. :/ Still, I think I better start practising to march properly.


Then during English lesson, I was told that I need to submit my English files. DIE. I cannot stand Mrs Kwan. I rather Mr Koh or Mr Tan lesson. They got some sense of humour or at least they will waste their lesson off scolding. AND ALSO SURPRISINGLY, MR TAN, WORE ETHNIC COSTUME-ACTUALLY HE WORE A YELLOW AND FLOWERY SHIRT. LOOKING LIKE THE BUS UNCLE. HAHA. WE HEARD THAT HE WON THE AWARD OF BEST DRESSED ETHNIC COSTUME AWARD. LAUGH TILL STOMACH ACHE. HE LOOK MORE LIKE BUS DRIVER.

During recess, I ran 1.61km on the threadmill today at 6m/s. The speed is 6 but I do not know the unit. But I feel light and like want to fly after running on it.

After school, Shi Hui and I disappeared off to the school library as we were not allowed to stay in the classroom because of 'O' level listening comprehension. School let us off at 1pm. We were reading the seventeen magazine and we came across something gross. It is a tie. And they labeled the ____'_ ______. SO GROSS! And we were talking about fashion styles...Weird ones.
We then later went for ORANGE BOWL. That's the purpose we stayed for. We queued up and there was an Auntie who asked us why the queue so long and what nice food she had. We then said that all are nice but she asked what they have. We told her got dry and got soup and so on. She said that she would buy 2 as we said it was nice. She really bought 2! One dry and One soup... LOL! AND SHE ATE THEM ALL UP. I saw Lin Lao Shi today, my P6 Chinese teacher. I really miss her teaching. Spending the whole lesson scolding. Awwww... I love that. It had never been my problem.
We then went back. As we walked to the bus stop, I accidentally, STEPPED ON THE DEAD SPARROW. Shi Hui did not tell me. Any ways took bus together and she alighted few stops before me.




Well, kind of a long day.
Might come and edit this post, might not.
Bye :]

No comments: