I finally posted.
Mummy bought for my fbt shorts.
-straight cut, blue
-curve cut, black and pink
I am so happy I finished my KNOWING MYSELF LOGBOOK but I still have EMERGENCY CALL CARD. D:
Tomorrow have Miao xie Wen and thats is a confirm 0/100.
I have always hated Zuo Wen.
Every Monday, I will go straight back home and not to my grandma house! Yes! Beatrice Tan, if you are seeing this, remember that I am going back home with you.
I am craving for even more items.
IPOD TOUCH!
Daddy says if I have 70% and above then he buy for me. Hope he keeps the promise...
Today went for Macritchie Trail walk.
I took the shortcut because I was the slowest among my whole family. Everyone were 1km-2km more than me so the continue to go for a longer trail while I SECRETLY GO FOR THE SHORTER TRAIL.
I did not expect that my mother and my brother reached the end and me, who cheated, still stuck in the middle. I saw Daddy at the opposite site and I can sense he is going to catch up with me. Sad thing he cannot cut through the reservoir waters and had to follow the trail. HAHAHA.
I continued to stroll until I found out he was just behind me. I ran like hell because if I am last, I have to eat Oat with no sugar. D: Yucks!
I am looking forward to Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays. Guides! Yes! My first time wearing my guides uniform after school during my first guide session of being a true blue guide. I really hope H1N1 goes away. I am also looking forward to Grey Guides Tee and My Birthday!
I am trying to squeez the brain juice so I can give a long post. -.-'
Mummy bought a LCD TV today for her room. I am pissed. Spent hours looking at it. Like what the priest said, houses are having more and more television and electronic device. It is true. Everyroom have a TV now. -.-' I don't care about the television. Not my problem okaye?
Plus when my mother's room TV come to my room and my TV go to my brother's room, NO WAY OF ESCAPING FROM THE NEWS!
Remember to tag me! TAG! I apologise if I never post of tag.
News time.
Got to Go!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment