20 July 2009

I am finally done with my Knowing Myself Logbook and Emergency Call card.
But I still need testimonials. D: I still have Stress Management Logbook.
---After all these---
Geography-History Integrated Project work.
---End of assignments SO FAR---
I am sure more to come. Looking at the Schedule Of Work, SOW. I fainted.
---MORE TO COME---

In the first place, today is MONDAY. Why am I back here? I change my resolution.
I ONLY blog when I AM FREE.
E.G. SO IF FRIDAY I AM BUSY, THEN I DON'T BLOG ON FRIDAY.

Today's Miao Xie Wen is a confirm F-A-I-L. I WROTE CRAP. THIS WILL BE MY WORST TEST EVER. I CANNOT ESCAPE THAT I HAVE ENGLISH NARRATIVE WRITING TEST TOMORROW AND TONG YI CE YAN on Friday.
I just noticed I am typing in caps. Even tagging with CAPS on people's blog.
I seemed like a mad girl asking people to write testimonials for me. Sighs. I only got Sharlene's, Vivian's, Endrea's, Mum's, Melina's. More needed. People think I am some mad woman. Sighs.=.='

I cannot help it. I need to post on my blog. 10 times a day also can. BUT ONLY IF I AM FREE. See the word? FREE. I AM KIND OF PISSED. TEMPER IS COMING OUT. I AM SERIOUS.
The LCD install person is going to install the LCD onto mummy's room and now how many Television's we have? Every room have a Television that makes 4 including television.

well I AM EDICTED TO TYPING CAPS=CRAP OUT. HAHAHA.
THANK ME FOR BEING RANDOM.

IPOD TOUCH~
FBTS~
CONVERSE SHOES~
A1S IN PPR~ DUH!

No comments: