12 July 2009

It was kind of the last post for this week and I had made it! I managed to not tag and not post and not msn!



I did not use the computer for the whole day and I am glad. This month, I will have to face the dentist 3 times. 3rd July, 13 July and 31July... D: Tomorrow have school dental appointment while the other 2 dates were for braces... D:



I don't look forward to math common test next Friday... My math is extremely weak...Can say that it is the lousiest subject ever!



I think I am starting to crave for materials...

Like a new school bag Not harvesack...

New Converse Shoe...

New Pants...

New Shirts...

New wallet...

---end of cravings---



I guess I am talking about random stuff...

Someone from 1w had H1N1...

I was shocked when I heard the news. I hope that girl gets well soon.



I am trying to write a long post so I can cover up for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Life is so different without CCA. Tuesdays/Thursdays don't seem like one. Wednesday don't seem like Wednesday and Lastly, Fridays don't even seem like Fridays! This seems very weird. The whole world is upside down. H1N1, I want you to go away. -.-'



Okaye...

I need to go.

Bye! :]

Read this post over and over again if you are bored~ and tag~ =D

No comments: