24 July 2009

Its the 5th week in term 3 in 2 days! THIS WEEK IS GOING TO B A GREAT TERM. I EMPHASIZE THAT.

---enough of crappiness---
---serious matter now---

Today's chinese test = flunk
Ran 1.6km on threadmill today speed I ran was 7.0 and Sharlene spoiled it by playing around with speed. Any ways, it shows stamina geting stabelised and not random. Shi Hui ran 2.4km. Ran faster than me. Don't forget she is aspired to be a model!

---main thing today---

GUIDES!~
Lunch was great. Ate with Beatrice, Shi Hui, Sharlene, Wen Xin and lastly, Denise.
Sharlene and Wen Xin did not eat because they have patrol lunch. But still we sat on the table and CRAP!
Then we walked to 1Faith and got our guides uniform and went to the gym toilet. Not the threadmill that gym...It is the gymnastics that gym. The one that Teresa, Clarissa, Joanne, Rachel and so on played our hide and seek there! Miss the times... Any ways we changed there into guide uniform and we took super long to adjust the scarf and the badges... Shi Hui took the longest!
Xenia was looking for her to help her tie hair...
...
Guides Session started. Took the temperature.Went for footdrill... Footdrill was tiring. Long tme ever since I marched! Phew... Elizabeth was marching in front/ behind me. Her cord dropped and I started GIGGLING! Shermaine and Sarah came down to see us and gave us their farewell present which is a key. Symbolises-LOCK OUR ARMS >.< We learnt about flag and flag ettiqute. They made us read and answer the questions. INTER-PATROL COMPETITION. To answer the questions they made us do WEIRD stuff. I remember there was one which made people dance the Nobody dance and Sorry Sorry Dance. What else? Hangman! _h_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _h_ _ _h_ _ _ _ _ Guess what? It is Shermaine Chua Shi Ying... Hmm, Ex commanders name. Random 'hor'? We also have a new assignment. Which is about total defence. We had to create a game... I abandoned Shi Hui because I thought she was going to do with XX and XX but in the end she did with Lynnette and Yi Fen. She came to find me to ask why I abandoned her. So I told her the WHOLE story. And she told me hers... She said I abandoned her and then I said because I thought she was doing with XX and XX so it was GREAT MISUNDERSTANDING. -.-''



Later I went to spectacle shop and made a new pair of spectacle. Degree for left eye is 275 degrees but right eye remains 75 degrees. Left eye increased by 25 dgrees. Proud of my eye side.

Got to go...
Next week have, ting xie, math common test, history common test and guides flag and flag ettiqute test... D: BUSY!

Bye :]

No comments: