17 July 2009

I had been craving for a post.
Finally after trying my best to MIA.

My brother spoiled it when he turned on the computer and ask me to help him edit his own blog. What has it got to do with me? Can't He see I am trying to study for my math common test graded? I feel like smashing his computer on the floor but if I do that, he would smash mine too.

Now, he is asking me to go to his room. I am so pissed off...I wasted my time to do his stuff and left with 30 min my stuff. I cannot stand him. Can't he figure out himself?

I think I will flunk today's mathematics test though it seemed easy. I adopted a baby tortoise today and that makes me having 5. Momo, Coco, Torko, Ashy were the little ones that I rared since p5. Cool right? Now they all are about my palm size and Coco and Torko are males. I AM NOT JOKING. Males have fat tails and sharp claws while female don't. You can only tell when they are big. I don't know what to name it. :/ Sobs D: It seem so lonely. It was from the eco garden of my school. It almost got eaten up so Eunice rescued it. But I brought it home.

I took 30 minutes and I had not posted much.
I don't feel like logging out. I am having flu. Thanks to my brother as he had flu and did not wear mask at home and made the un-sick person wear mask. CRAP!

Got to Go!
News time!
Bye! :]

No comments: