21 July 2009

---edited---

Finally! Patrol meeting! Tomorrow is footdrill! Yes!
I am so happy!
2 more testimonials to go!
ShiHui-1
So 1 more to go!
Then I am 100% done with everything.

All thanks to Melina, the tortoise could jump out of the container and walk on the paper back during patrol meeting! -.-' Gave me a heart attack. Any ways if the tortoise die, blame it to Shi Hui. She begged me to bring it and yet she did not play all thanks to _ _ _ _ _. I AM NOT BRINGING IT ANYMORE!
I got my Miao Xie Wen and suprisingly I got 63%. Wow. I could have gotten 67% thanks to CUO BIE ZI! Today's Narrative writing test was horrible. I FEAR I will fail. Well, its a clue to the test! 3 topics and one of them is _ _ _ _ I wrote on that and I died. I wrote tons of crap.
I was kind of random, trying to put a music player. I hated it but I decided to play around with it. Put in. Take out. I hate it. I tried figuring out how to put the code is it just copy and paste? Any ways I give up.

And THE LITTLE TORTOISE LEART A NEW SKILL. IT KNOWS HOW TO TURN OPPOSITE AND GET UP.- kidding. It tried to climb out so it was standing. Then it fell opposite and got up. So its a skill it learned.

School letting off at 1pm...I know it is random. Haha.

THIS TERM WILL BE A GOOD TERM.
FEW DAYS MORE TO GUIDES! WHEE~

No comments: