Before I log out and this blog remains dead till I find time...
I'm gonna talk about studies. Pardon me if this gets freaking annoying because I know it will so you can chose not to read it. If you get annoyed then that is your problem because I warned you that it might be of high annoyance level kay.
So everything in my life is currently about studying... Probably if you see me, I'd be studying. Even when doing english comprehension practice comes into concern.
And probably.... I think I'm dead for emath, amath and physics. Really. Or maybe chemistry because I'm really weak when mole concept appears and I start to shiver and go into a black hole and everything is impossible there since I just sent myself to a dead star.
I seriously have no idea what am I talking about but I'm really really stressed okay.
I can barely vomit whatever I studied onto the past year paper. But actually frankly speaking, I can do amath and emath if I memorise my formulas... If only I memorise them. And I have them real in my head especially for trigo. Even physics have formulas which I can't seem to apply them..
And there is Geography which is freaking scary of the whole smelly textbook like I remembered them and yet I don't.
Gonna go and complete my work and study already. Everyday till 19 days later. Thank god I don't take lit even though I have to suffer through amath paper and geography paper on the same day. :{


No comments:
Post a Comment