Yes, I could have used this time to type more for my SS notes before I logged out. I haven't mentioned how exciting my week was! okay, actually only on Saturday and today... So uhm, went to the guides house on Saturday and Aunty betty got her 25 year long service award. I LOVE HER LIKE MAD. HAHAHAHAHA. Then after that ate amanda's cake for me with Aunty betty and Aunty betty gave me my birthday present. HAHAHA the centenary watch. Aww man, thats so sweet. I'm gonna wear it kay. Even though it might look slightly gay on me. :P But its pretty. Well, continue to feed me. Did some work then after that, played snake and ladder when like no one is around. And I won! HAHA. Well, once again a lot of food to bring back.
Today was even better... Talk about mass and class. After class, Mag, Ben, Jon, Bryan and Joey surprised Geri and I with our presents and cake. Didn't really expect them coming. No wonder Ben, Jon, Bryan and Joey didn't attend mass in the morning because they went to get they cake. Now I've got this cute soft toy, rather big.. on my table. Eeyore! its like about 90cm tall.. HAHAHA and Ben brought bob the bear today!
After that studied with Sharlene Lee.
Excited for my birthday. Hehehe. Even though, I have no life, I sleep at 12am everyday instead of 10.30am and I study non-stop everyday. Expect my 15th year to be like this. I need to sleep at 10.30am after EOYS. Hehe. Okay, gotta go. Bye!
I love Amanda for her cake, Aunty betty for the watch and the Gerifish family for the eeyore! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment