20 September 2011

Cause when you're 15, somebody tells you they love you. you gotta believe them

I'm like some stuffed up pig. The perfect combination of angry-bird look a like and the pig the angry bird tries to kill. Apparently, like what Amanda says.. And Wensie says so too!
Yeapp.. I'm slacking now, like what I promised Melina to. To slack a bit on my birthday. So I decided to put my time to my birthday post. I'm finally 15 years old. yes 15. Old enough to do nothing. -___- Still... 
I'm gonna describe how my birthday journey had began. Pardon me if its painful and boring. 
The whole birthday madness started on Saturday with Aunty betty giving me my present and Amanda baking me my cake! Followed by Sunday, the surprise which I completely didn't expect it to even happen. With the cake and presents... And all that Geri and I didn't expect since our birthday's are exactly one week apart. Then Today when I had cake again, for patrol meeting, and everyone sang happy birthday again, those patrols who have patrol meeting, and recess... With the whole class owning the whole canteen and blur and not knowing anything.. the whole class started singing happy birthday while I has happily eating. Why am I so oblivious to Vivian's hand signals when she is sitting right in front of me... Haha still love 3 Unity for their surprise!! and Vivian and Amanda! And everyone else. Haha. Melina Chew's love letter and wanting to be number 1 to wish me. Just cut my cake at home... Another cake... And tomorrow, I'm gonna have cake for 9am break. 
Really... Gonna gain wait.. and be like this...
Okay, so I'm gonna have some birthday wishes/things I wanna do in this 15th year. Sounds retarded but yes... 
1) I WANNA DO WELL FOR MY EOYS AND OLEVELS. 
2) Stay healthy! 
3) Everyone lives happily ever after! :}
Hmm.. For what I wanna do for this 15th year, something significant on this Earth. Hmm.. volunteer work? Continue doing CIP at guides house, do other volunteer stuff like probably old folks (don't know why) and still do morning star for the families. Hopefully another mission trip soon!  
stay active in society and stop eating cakes and lose some weight. Hehehe.
count down time check: 2 weeks and 2 days to the start of EOYS. Time passes really fast. 
Gonna be more mature! slightly more, I hope.. 
Olevel Chemistry SPA tomorrow. Scared...

No comments: