I want to be there, up there again! (; Okay, sounds weird but yeah, life has been boring these days.
Wake up in the morning, go to school, go study, come home, do notes, then sleep.
Not bad right? I mean I did almost all my homework. And I don't know why am I blogging today. Schedule is so screwed up. I'm thinking like why was there even CCA today.
Okay, I make my stand clearly. I WON'T GO FOR PGA. Not like I'm making a fuss or something but
1) I'm not smart okay. thats why I have to study really hard to get some average results.
2) if I continue to divert my time away to something that I don't even want to do, forget about even going to JC.
3) I won't give my 100% okay.
Yup, And apparently everyone is saying I can cope or something or they are doing worse but please lah. See how much effort I have to put in order to get some smelly average results. Maybe not enough. But then I know myself best okay. I know my mind very well. So everyone shall just shutup about me mugging. Its not a choice unless I retain or something. -___- Ya okay, life is pretty boring. This post just added some color to my life because I just used 8minutes to type this post out. Okay, now 9 already. Gonna go and do Natural vegetation notes, physics thermal energy notes then do english comprehension. So bye!
Leeseunggi!


No comments:
Post a Comment