Haven't been concentrating these days. :{ I almost fell asleep in the library like literally nodding off while memorising stalin and I only remember a bit. Plus plus, I used to have a mega brain that stores all that before I watch the
shinning inheritance. HAHAH I was reading my blogpost. On The gumiho one. Didn't talk much about that show. In fact nothing?
http://lil-light-of-mine-letitshine.blogspot.com/2010/10/first-its-this.html But I think that show is better than Shinning inheritance and seungki lost weight in the gumiho one. Quite a sad thing that Seung Ki is not acting as lead in any drama this year. :{ Oh yah! I was reading my blog post last year, and in sec one. I'm getting less... uhm lame? But I'm not lame kay. Its called more mature. Anyway, yah, back to studying topic. I'm afraid EOYS wouldn't be good. 4 weeks time kay. exactly 4 weeks to EOYS. was counting with Sharlene Lee today. And we were like no time already! Pfft. But I kept getting distracted. Shouldn't even watch that drama then I keep dreaming of him. quite stupid right!
Yup, gonna go and do more work. so much for studying from 10.30-1.30, 2-5.30.
After that, I'm gonna learn mean on the guitar.
The last scene in my girlfriend is a gumiho before she appears. she is pretty. :}
Hmmm shinning inheritance...
Pfft. Okay, bye. Someday, when I come back next year with another of seungki's drama and review this, I'm gonna laugh at my lameness.
No comments:
Post a Comment