Sup! okay, the rare 2 posts a day.. So I kinda got back my report book today and I should say it was really uhm horrible. Supposedly, I did quite well for this term with 17 for my L1R5 and guess what, they didn't show my glorious result but only showed cumulative which is like uh.. not even able to get into JC? My cumulative L1R5 is 25. Better than term 1 which shows my significant improvement during this CA3 with 4 distinctions, 1E, 1F, 1C6, 1B4. So I deproved 2 subjects, Improve 3 subjects. The rest remain as status quo.
So I'm like 3 band II in the whole level. 1 band I in the whole level and 1 band 4 in the whole level, 3 band III. Gosh, gonna get killed soon. But I'm really very motivated to at least move on to sec four means I must past everything in EOYS. Especially English, Math and Physics. Okay, yup, so gonna go and continue to do work already. Aim to get all C5 and above for EOYS. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment