06 September 2011

A movie not worth is a cheap movie

Aloha! Decided to update even though I dont think I should. Pfft. I can't help it but to keep watching my leeseungki. Im only happy when he appears even though he is like some rascal there. Watched stupid crazy love / crazy stupid love, wtv it is. I give a rating 1/5. Out of so many movies I watch, the story line is -____- cheap and not worth spending money. Not impressive, not funny and it shouldn't be pg13 but nc16. And some nc16 shows should be pg13. Yup so went out with Sam, Vivian, rongyi and Amanda. I think im having withdrawal symptoms, i need Mel and her epic stuff during movies. because alibaba doesn't laugh at not funny stuff and popcorns are used for eating and not throwing it around. Can't sit on each other hands when cold either. :( Plus with a horrible cheapo show, only Emma stones is worth the watch though. I've always liked her. So went home and did physics worksheet 26&27. After asking carny, alibaba and Mel.... Carny helped a little, Mel was miaing, by the time alibaba is back, forget it. So i read all my notes and everything, even googled! Then Tada, best shaped answers. Ok, hopefully. A lot of effort. I could have watched more episodes. Think 2 more? Hmm did oxidation and reduction notes. And then gonna do metals next. A bit. Tmr shall be ss, hist and emath, amath day. ;)

No comments: