Its been quite sometime since my last blogpost. And this is really going to be my last blogpost before I disappear off until approximately 12 days later. Its children's day. And it struck me that its been 3 years since I had my last celebration as a primary 6 student getting goodies from teachers and have a class party after celebration. Yes I remember vividly.
This year, I'm spending my children's day studying. Just finished my metals notes. Everything is just a rush against time. Did I mention, windows 7.5 released on Tuesday, and Monday in the other end of the world? I'm so excited and I was telling myself: if I get my phone update notification, I'll come online to update it even though its during the EOY period. Foolish. Well, still, I won't do that. And let it roll out slowly. Still excited because its really very good. Very impressive features when I watched their presentation. Even Apple can't do a good one. Sloppy one instead. Android is uhm the worst?
wtv, gonna do loads of work already.

No comments:
Post a Comment