11 September 2011

All geared up

This is probably the moment when everyone goes like "Oh no, school is starting soon. I haven't finish all my homework. And I don't wanna wake up early" 
Well, same for me. I haven't touched Chinese homework a single bit. I'm amazing or what. 
September holidays, gone. With that, the only thing I look forward to is EOYS. Its not like I wanna look forward to, I have no choice so I have to look forward to that in preparation for it. Its kind of like a psychological thing you know where you get ready for the end of year papers and all. 
So, looking at my report book. Depressing huh... Looking at the cumulative, its time to set some goals for EOYS if not I'm just going no where. Aimless. 
Determined to continue to pass English and at least get a C6 or C5. 
Chinese try to go up from B4 to B3?
Combined humanities from C5 ( I have no idea why am I in band II -.-) to B4. 
Geography from B3 to A2. (could have hit A2 in 0.7% probably because term one pulled me down)
Amath from C6 to C5? Continue to improve or something. From F9 to C6 to A2. -.- still overall C6 
Math from C6 to B4.
Chemistry stay as A1. Kay thanks. 
Physics better hit B4. 
Makes no different luh, but must try kay. Everyday living in a world that just says study. The moment I open my eyes, first thing that comes across my mind: study. I'm serious kay. If not I'd laze on my bed all day and do nothing. -.- Kinda getting automatic. :S
Things to do after EOYS:
1) shop. I haven't get into H&M
2) movie marathon. 
3) greyguides outing planning. 
4) play and learn fingerstyle. 
Yupp and okay, I'm super excited for the new launch of software update for my phone. Windows phone for the win. Check it out kay. Its cool like shit. (use of propaganda) Its better than iPhone. Watch the video and go see kay. 
Yes, Text messaging, Msn, Twitter and Facebook chat all in one convo with the person. Multitasking. And unlimited skydrive share point. And local scout. Don't need to use failure google maps any more! There is even movie time displayed under bing and internet explorer 9. whoo! And I want HTC titan windows 7.5. So pretty. :{
Counting down by the time I change my phone, titan will be an old phone already. hmmm... 8 months already. 12 more months to go. :S is it? Or what. Idk. I'd still get windows phone. 
Even though blackberry is pretty but lacking of many features that I want. :( So windows phone ftw. 

No comments: