05 September 2011

The hardcore

Okay, this was supposed to be yesterday but suddenly, blogger app and blogger dont really my phone internet explorer so I have to wait till now. Yesterday was certainly a good day. More like a super busy day. I think uhm, more like Saturday since technically its Monday now. I've been watching brilliant legacy so I kept postponing my update. Haha okay Saturday was quite slack.
Met carnation at 9.30am to go to our h&m opening to get that free umbrella. Hahah quite fail. We don't even know where it is and went to orchard and instead, Somerset would be a better choice! Walked aimlessly with our stupid maps on our phone for 1hour! Haha when we reached there at 313 which was the end of the long queue we were like forget it. 'this will take really long' went up to forever 21... Supposedly to watch free movie of people running like mad, you know those shopaholic movies then doors open, people run like mad.. Yah, didn't know people were so orderly to listen to the security guards. So after that, we shopped around orchard and shit I wanted to buy new shoes and stupid carny went to buy. Well, I didn't buy anything. Hehehe means I saves money if not once I spend, I can spend more than 50-100 at one go. I'll have to forfeit my lunch for 2 weeks -.- after that went to morning star to do cip with my brother, shihui, jazlyn and grace. I think it was kinda good. Food again. Hahaha nomnomnom. And helping. Till 9.30pm then daddy came to fetch my brother and I to family gathering at the chalet, costa sands at downtown East. Watched journey to the West hahaha and left at 12.15? Reached home at 1230 and slept at around 130-2. Sucha busy day and guess I spent my day collating acids, bases and salts notes while watching brilliant legacy. >> Could have completed on redox and do homework if I didn't watch. But I can't control my inner desire any more and I have to watch leeseungki and his drama-mama. And I woke up at 11.15am.. -.- Brilliant huh. Ok. Gotta sleep alr. If not, im gonna get panda eyes. Bye! And good night! ;)

No comments: