Aww man. Quick update before I go and officially sleep.. Not gonna talk about studies. Actually yeah. Im dropping a lot of hair recently. Gahhhhhh. And I hate braiding now because I can't bear to see those hair strands falling like 10-20 you know! Its saddening.
So currently, im troubled by a lot of stuff. As you can see... Guides camp will be in March and church confirmation camp will be in March and I sincerely hope they dont crash. And of course everyone will know that its my last camp with these 2 batch of awesome people. I'd rather attend back to back than having to miss one. Besides, im professional at not sleeping for 72hours straight. Next is, uhm.. Not trouble. More like disturbing me. Like you know people come up to me "I realised you're the only pl not in ndp. Why?" think encounter that like dont know how many times already. Thrice asked, double the times shattered. Wtv, not gonna let those affect me. Im still going my way, studying with church friends on Friday, the library trio (shar, beat and I), captain America on Sunday with church friends and so on. And having fun with my favourite things :) oh I can play favourite things on guitar, edeilwiss, next to you, who am I. Suddenly I catch tempo easily. Maybe because I heard those many times. See im having fun, I've got life! Kay. Thanks for reading all my crap. Bye.
So currently, im troubled by a lot of stuff. As you can see... Guides camp will be in March and church confirmation camp will be in March and I sincerely hope they dont crash. And of course everyone will know that its my last camp with these 2 batch of awesome people. I'd rather attend back to back than having to miss one. Besides, im professional at not sleeping for 72hours straight. Next is, uhm.. Not trouble. More like disturbing me. Like you know people come up to me "I realised you're the only pl not in ndp. Why?" think encounter that like dont know how many times already. Thrice asked, double the times shattered. Wtv, not gonna let those affect me. Im still going my way, studying with church friends on Friday, the library trio (shar, beat and I), captain America on Sunday with church friends and so on. And having fun with my favourite things :) oh I can play favourite things on guitar, edeilwiss, next to you, who am I. Suddenly I catch tempo easily. Maybe because I heard those many times. See im having fun, I've got life! Kay. Thanks for reading all my crap. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment