28 August 2011

Like a skyscraper

Quick post before I log out to go slack and watch crime watch and all.
Okay, so... I've been doing stuff these days. Took a look at my guides stuff and I realised I need to pass 1 more guides test and 1 more log book to get silver -.- and then moving on to school stuff... Mrs Toh is not able to complete the geography syllabus so in order to start early, I have to start making my notes before hand and all. :{ Then same goes for social studies. :| Think I'm gonna be so dead. Geog have a total of about 6 chapters worth of notes to make on my own. Must finish all notes by end of the holidays.
Gonna start on work tomorrow at the library. Better be success to keep my L1R5 below 20.
So... byebye! Short post but yeah.
Cant wait to slack soon and to Korea.

No comments: