17 August 2011

you've got to admit....

YAY! CA3 is finally over. I swear I did really badly for this one because there are many factors.
1) Emath is harder than Amath
2) No time to complete Emath, Chemistry, Physics
3) I don't feel prepared even though I prepared like since don't know how many weeks ago.
4) I wasn't really in CA mood.
You know what... I didn't even use the computer for like 3 weeks. I'm awesome or what. And everyday I study after school. Every night, I do my work. Everyday like this. I didn't even sleep in class! Or go toilet. But sadly, nothing is kinda infiltrating through my brain. And I think every thing was badly done. I started in term 3 week 1 with all the revisions and all that crap and constantly making notes! And even while doing history... I reblogged history stuff. But then that was like 4 weeks ago...
I'm just being retarded. Post CA joy. And my hand feels wobbly after not typing on the keyboard for a really long time. Yeah, kind of post CA post before Science Olevel SPA and uhm... EOYS. Then probably... off to Korea while all the higher chinese girls are mugging for their Chinese papers or getting ready or something. hehehe. Wtv kay. Can't wait for school term to be over. Eye bags are like O.O and dark eye circles are like -__-
Forget it. I've exciting stuff coming up this week. Hehehe. And my date with LOHWENXIN ON THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL. TO DO OUR VLOG. :P Finally. And Wenxin, don't kill me if you see this... I haven't learn the strumming for b-e-a-utiful by Megan Nicole. But I can play more than words. The exact one and edelweiss, long live, stand by you and so on.
Hehe have been doing retarded stuff these days. I LOVE FOOTDRILL. hehe. Finally had one. Seriously happy child. And I hate branches. -.- Winnie kicks over to me and I loose footing. Wonderful. And you know why we look down while marching? "To lower your center of gravity so that you'll be more stable since object or body is more stable. With lower CG" Seriously, effects of I'm-so-gonna-fail-physics-. But its either I have issues or unlucky or what. I always end up on uneven ground. Literally, 3-4cm of difference and it sucks because my footing goes inwards and all that shit. You know its supposed to be V-shape. But it goes inwards like literally. I don't know why. Especially on the sloping-to-one-side ground. Besides who knows that there might be a stupid branch that could be kicked over or fly over when someone steps on it or trip over a wire on the field. Probably, next round, I might trip or something.
Tsk Tsk, I'm going to go and do my chemistry paper without stress. I bet I'll do better because I forgot, Ms yee went through how to produce insoluble salt with insoluble reactant. Make it soluble. Maggots, everything just came back to me now. My brain just can't work under stress. 
And I have to learn my spelling. I can't spell phenophelen and other stuff like asociation... But I know how to spell it okay. And uhm so on. Really need to learn some spelling. And viens. -_- and Kameniv and Zinoviv. -.- Oh oh and I think I spell insoluble as insouluble during chemistry paper under stress. I'm very bad at spelling and language. Gonna do one compre a week all the way up to EOYS.

No comments: