13 August 2011

Cream coloured ponies

11:40Pm already :( I'll be dead if I can't wake up tmr. These 2 days have been :| first was the horrible emath paper that I got really shock about its difficulty level followed by chem with all the silly mistakes. Yes. There is no way precipitation can be used when reactants are insoluble. Conversion to a soluble salt is needed. FML. According to Beatrice/mr teoh. Well so after that heck the crap of my horrible experience with those papers and went to eat KFC with xenia because I was craving really badly. :( went to bishan library to study :) then when xenia left, jon and Bryan came.
And im certain they made a lot of noise... Plus Steph equals triple noise so grabbed that chance to slack a little :P then at night, study with Steph, Joey, jon, Aries was quite amusing especially when Joey teach Steph about the heart. Well.. Same for today. Studied in the library till 9. Hardcore uh.. Idk that Newton had 3 laws until beat told me about it. So probably I don't have any idea how I had the ability to do10yearseries dynamics... Seriously no idea. Then again we have no idea how did Newton came out with all that rubbish and you know... The schools worksheet is 10x harder than 10year series. Shows im not on the safe side of passing. Hehe. Gonna restudy history, physics tmr. Must.

No comments: